Chapter 4

My, my, my. This is getting too tiring. What is it with all these bomb getting thrown at me? Meeting so many people at once, most of them I don't even like. You must be laughing at me, heaven. Jiang Tian sighed as quietly as he could, afraid that someone would notice. They sure got together fast. Couldn't they had at least try to mourn for 'my death'? Heartless little bastards, if I were in my grave and knew about this then I would've kicked open my own grave and come to beat you guys up. Curses ran through his mind as he zoned out for a moment, missing what everyone was talking about.

"Xi Ru, Xi Ru!"

A loud voice enter his head as he looked up to see Wei Yu looking at him.

"I'm so sorry. My mind zoned out for a moment." Jiang Tian apologized as he looked at Ming Xue.

Ming Xue was a handsome man. His features made him look handsome and elegant. He was a tall man, reaching 191 centimeters. Compared to Wei Yu who was more on the beautiful side, only 182 centimeters, Ming Xue was more on the captivating side. Ming Xue was 26 years old and Wei Yu was 23 years old.

"Hi, my name is Xi Ru." Jiang Tian said as he looked at Ming Xue.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Ming Xue." Ming Xue replied. His voice sounded like a soft, gentle, blowing breeze across one's face.

Sure, Ming Xue was handsome, if it weren't for the fact that he acts gentle then Jiang Tian might have gotten together with him. Truth be told, Jiang Tian's reputation was relatively known around the showbiz world.

"I'm so sorry, but we will have to take our leave first. Excuse us, Ming Xue and Wei Yu," Ju Ren said, showing some slight annoyance as he looked at the room that was beginning to get crowded.

Ju Ren then started walking, leaving Jiang Tian behind. Jiang Tian only looked around quickly before hurrying his footsteps to follow after Ju Ren.

Ju Ren was handsome although his looks were bland when you compared it to big stars. He was hard to please and only praised people when he spotted a real talent. Every person that he has picked out have become raising stars. Ju Ren was 25 years old and was 190 centimeters tall. He could be an indifferent person to many things but if you really push his limits, make sure that you've already prepared your grave. When Ju Ren really blows, he doesn't hesitate to take it on you. No matter if you are a big star or a rising star. He had once yelled at Longyue Entertainment's boss without getting fired.

Jiang Tian had no idea where he was going. All he knew was that he just had to follow Ju Ren for a moment before the next step comes. He didn't know how long he had been walking, for his mind was occupied by other things.

He had never met the director before. All he knew was the rumors that spread out about the director. Some said he was ugly and that that was the reason why he hid in his office all day. Some others said that he was old and was a pervert. To make it worse, his love life was unknown, letting people think of whatever it is they want. He sorted out all the things he had heard about his new boss.

Jiang Tian stopped when Ju Ren had suddenly stopped, making him almost run into him.

Ju Ren then knocked on the door.

"Come in."