Final Chapter

The first chapter of Dark Lord is out. Hope you guys enjoy it. While I'm at it, I thank all those who read this book. *bows down to you all* And on with the story.

Zi You stared up at the hospital ceiling. He was finally back.

His eyes drifted towards Lui Yun who was sleeping next to him.

The man next to him had dark circles under his eyes, and his hair was all messed up. He had become so messy, within the time he was gone.

As he reached his hand out to touch Lui Yun's head, Lui Yun suddenly woke up.

"You're finally awake!" Lui Yun shouted, as he tightly hugged Zi You, his eyes were extremely red from sleep deprivation.

All the times he had spent looking at the beautiful figure, whose eyes were closed like he was in eternal sleep. The times he would spent talking and trying to get him to wake up, even he couldn't remember. Four months, that was how long he had waited.

When Zi You's eyes were closed, Lui Yun felt like he had lost a part of him. The feeling of Zi You being gone had done a number on him. It made it worse that Zi You had save him from being shot.

It was all his fault. If he had told Zi You that he was the owner of the biggest gun company and that he was also a gang leader, maybe now this wouldn't have happened.

When he had heard that they were able to save Zi You, his heavy heart lifted. But then they told him, that because the gun wound was too close to Zi You's heart, they didn't know if he would ever wake up, his heart dropped once again.

He counted everyday, making sure that he visited Zi You at least more than 8 times a day. He couldn't stay too long, because of all the things that had happened that day.

He had chased down the person who had shot Zi You. He had found out that the person who had tried to kill them were from a rivaling gang. If they had shot him, they would've had the chance to walk away, with deadly injuries. But they had shot Zi You, the only decision left for them, was death.

Now, seeing Zi You, with his eyes opened, it was like a miracle. At first he didn't believe what he was seeing until he touched Zi You with his own hands. Only then did he believe that he wasn't hallucinating.

"I'm back. I'm finally back." Zi You said, tightly hugging onto Lui Yun.

He was here, in flesh and blood. Zi You struggled to hold back his own tears.

Just then, the door slammed opened.

Walking in were four couples hand in hand.

Meng Shu and Cheng Wu.

Min Yue and Lu Yin.

Xu Ming and Ju Ren.

Wen Wei and Long Min.

Zi You wasn't that surprised to find out that these people had started to date each other. Although, he was a little mad that he wasn't able to witness what had actually happened.

"It seems that you guys have a lot to tell me. And I have a lot to tell you guys about too." Zi You said, as he took Lui Yun's hand.

In the hospital, a room echoed with laughter and voices. Everything was a scene best witness by all, a tale of love that would live to be tell to all. And everyone's lives would continue with each second, and they would slowly be bound for life.

AN: Hold on! No! No! I am not done with this yet! Continue reading, there are still more chapters.