Chapter 18

Zi You was in his room, doing some very odd stretches, when somebody knocked on his door. He got up and walked towards the doors and opened it.

"Ah, Meng Shu, what are you doing here?" Zi You asked, surprised by his sudden appearance.

"Lu Yin finished with making dinner and told me to come get you." Meng Shu said with a faint smile. Although it was faint, it still brightened up his face, especially because he wasn't the type to smile.

"Thanks, I'll be coming down in one minute." Zi You replied before closing the door again.

He grabbed his phone, took a picture, and posted on his Weibo account. After the controversy of his picture with that girl, showed up, he decided to make the best of it. He made a new account under the name of Zi You and started to post pictures of what he did daily on there.

Not even after two hours he already had over 200,000 followers. He needed to boost his popularity, if he wanted to take over Wei Yu and Ming Xue. Although he said that, he still made sure to take picture daily and post it on his Weibo.

Right now he had almost 1,000,000 followers, believe it or not. And it had only been three days since he had made his account. Even now his followers were still rising.

After doing all of that, only then did he start heading down.

When he got down, everyone was already there. He was greeted by everyone, except by Cheng Wu, who was giving him the death stare.

Even now he didn't know what he did wrong to Cheng Wu. He brushed that off and took a seat. Of course, the only chair empty was the one right next to Meng Shu and Li Yun. This only made Cheng Wu's stares increase.

After seeing that Cheng Wu's stare increased, he could roughly guess why he was being stared at like that. Somebody's jealous. He silently mocked in his head.

"How did your day go like, Zi You?" Lu Yin asked gently, as if he was afraid of scaring Zi You.

You see! This is what makes Zi You love Lu Yin so much. I mean who wouldn't?

"It went great." Zi You replied with a smile on his face.

After that they all started to eat, talking every now and then.

"Oh yeah, Xu Ming said that tomorrow at 10 o'clock, we will be going to an interview about me joining Gravity." Zi You said. He had almost forgotten about this fact.

"That soon? I thought we would at least wait for a few days or so." Wen Wei complained from the other side of the table.

Zi You finished eating, cleared his plate and putted it into the sink, then took off for his bedroom.

He loved his members but he just wanted some alone time.

Sitting on his bed, his thoughts ran wild. A blush slowly crept up on his cheeks.

He couldn't help it. Every time he thought about Lui Yun, his face would heat up. Even when he had love Wei Yu, this had never happened. He felt like a little girl, falling in love for the first time.

Then his blushing face was immediately replaced with a stone-like face. A little girl was what he had described himself as just now. He wasn't a little girl, he was a man. He shivered at the thought that he had just called himself that.

Rubbing his face he decided to sleep early. First impressions mattered and he wasn't going to greet Gravity's fan with huge bags under his eyes.

But a thought appeared in his mind. He missed his family too much and so he thought about visiting them. He will just say that he is Jiang Tian's friend, although he couldn't really be his own friend. He then decided that when the time is right he will go and visit them along with bringing some money saying that Jiang Tian wanted to give this to them.

His eyes turned a little red but soon disappeared.

And with that he dozed of to sleep.

Waking up, he immediately checked the time.

'7:00'

It was still pretty early but he still got up anyway. Taking a shower, brushing his teeth, washing his face, brushing his hair, picking out clothes to wear, styling his hair, and finishing it off with putting on light foundation.

After he was done he took a picture to post on Weibo. He took a picture next to the window, where the sun could be seen shining on his face. He then wrote a caption saying:

'Good morning to everyone! Hope that you all had a goodnight's sleep.'

And with that he exited out and walked out his door. He walked down to the living room and decided to go on his phone because no one was done getting ready yet. After about 10-20 minutes, everyone started to show up.

They all walked out the house and got into the van, that Xu Ming had gotten for them. Personally Zi You preferred driving his own car but it didn't matter that much.

The ride to their interview was quiet. Nobody talked and nobody wanted to. The others may had been nervous but Zi You wasn't. He was use to these sort of things and it didn't bother him anymore.

Right now though, he was feeling quite suffocated. He had to wear a mask, because Gravity was quite famous and because Xu Ming didn't want anyone seeing how Zi You looks like, until during the interview.

When they had arrived, the area around the car was packed with fans surrounding them. Zi You walked in the middle with all the others surrounding him.

As Zi You walked closer to the building, his ears got more deaf by the second. All the yelling was making his ears ring.

He was quite happy to finally be in the building though.