Chapter 1.0 - Continuation

A day has gone by since they were transported to the floating continent, where the two books are said to be located.

Ace was tranported on the mountain side of the floating continent.

He looked around and no one was there.

"Looks like we split up when we are transported" said Ace.

Ace ran down to the forest area to look for the others.

***
When he finally reached the forest, he sensed that someone is watching him from the shadows.

Ace dashed as fast as he can. And behind him, he saw someone jumping from tree to tree.

"Bad move!" Ace yelled as he punches the next tree that the person was about to jump unto.

As a result, the unknown person hits the ground hard.

"Who are you and why are you following me" said Ace as he cracks his knuckles.

The unknown person was in fact a teenage boy.

"Please! Spare me! I was just curious!" said the boy.

"Curious? That's one weird way of putting it. But most of all, I ain't buyin' it" said Ace as he took on a fighting stance.

"W-W-Wait!" Says the boy.

Ace dashed and and punched the boy.

The trees in the forest was almost wiped out because of his punch.

"No, something doesn't feel right..." said Ace.

"Phew, I'm glad I dodged that.." said the boy.

"What the?! That's impossible!" Said Ace.

Ace realized that the boy immediately crouched down within point blank range of Ace's punch.

"Who are you exactly" Ace asked with a serious look.

The boy stood up and said, "I'm just an explorer who just happen to pass by".

"Is that so? That clothes you're wearing looks like from the place I was back then." said Ace.

"Hmph, what if I told you that I was also transported to this world." said the boy.

Ace suddenly clenched his fists once more and dashed towards him.

Ace land a blow on his stomach which send him flying.

"Too bad, I was about to believe you, but I didn't said that was trnsported here." said Ace.

The boy managed to block Ace's punch nce again in point blank range.

"Who are you exactly!" Ace yelled.

"Fine, you got me. I was sent here to retrieve certain items. And judging by your aura, you don't belong in this world." the boy answered.

Ace turned around and walked away.

"What is your name, boy" Ace asked.

"Accel, my name is Accel" he replied.

"Then let's go, maybe the items you're looking for are in the place I am going" said Ace.

Accel joined him to find the others and to prevent the enemy to completely collect all of the books.

As they walk, Ace began to wonder something.

"What kind of items are you seraching for?" Ace asked.

"The items I'm searching for are...... four books" Accel replied.

Ace was surprised to hear that items he is looking for is in the possession of the enemy.

"What are you gonna do with the books after you acquire them?" Ace asked.

"I'll confiscate them of course" Accel replied.

Ace: Huh??

To be continued...