Election

As Ace and the others left the medical facility, they head onto the site where Ace fell, which is in front of the building they were going to stay.

"Don't you remember, Ace?" Hansel asked.

"My mind's all blurry" Ace replied.

Max: That sounds unfortunate.

Ezra looked up at the top of the building.

"So he saw something there, and it wiped out his memories?" She asked.

"That's pretty much it" Hansel replied.

"Maybe someone with an amnesia magic did that to you" said Max.

"I'm not so sure. I can hardly remember anything from after we arrived at the city" said Ace.

"For now let's put that aside and have some rest" said Hansel.

"I agree" said Ezra.

They went to their rooms and took a rest for the day.

Meanwhile, Hansel is still concerned on what he just encountered back then.

***
(The next day)

Ace and the others visited the well-known park where there are a lot of food stand and fun stuff to do.

Hansel and Max head on to the ice cream stall, while Ace accompanied Ezra on a sweet stall.

Ace then noticed that there are a huge crowd near the city central that is near at the park.

"What's going on over there?" Ace asked.

"Now that you mentioned it..." said Ezra.

"Oh that? He is going to give a public speech, for he is running for the postion of city head" said the saleslady.

"So there's also an election for the city head here, huh" said Ezra.

Ace looked at the person who's on the stage and it was a person who has the same age as his.

"Don't you think, he's rather young to run in a election" said Ace.

"Now that you mentioned it.." Ezra.

"It's because sir Chrono is our savior" said the saleslady.

"Savior?" Ace.

"What do you mean?" Ezra asked.

"It all happened a year ago, he saved the 3 cities from monsters who were terrorizing us. It's even said that he beat all of the monsters in a flash" the saleslady replied.

"Is that so? It's my first time hearing that.." said Ezra.

Ace is still looking at Chrono who's delivering his speech, and all of the sudden, their eyes met, but Chrono continued on delivering his speech to the audience.

Ace felt something.

"Ace? Are you okay? You've been spacing out for a while there" said Ezra.

"I'm okay.." Ace replied.

Ace didn't know who is Chrono, but for a second there, he felt a uneasy when he looked at him.

Ace: There's something wrong here...

***

Meanwhile...

Hansel and Max are eating different food at different stalls.

While, back at the building they were staying, the book began to glow once again.

***

At the top of the building, Kuro is watching them.

"Now then, will you be able to solve the puzzle here, Ace." said Kuro.

To be continued...