Bodyguard Duty

Ace and the other soldiers are assisting the queen and Arturia back at the castle.

Ace was curious on what this "key" is all about.

He then, suddenly remembered that the stranger back at the boat that attacked him is also looking for a "key".

As time goes by, Arturia is struggling from the pain.

Ace: This is bad, we need to get back to the castle immediately.

At the cliff nearby...

"The crystal is sensing it, it is nearby" said a man wearing a ninja suit.

He looked at the location and saw the carriage where the queen and the princess is in.

"That reward is going to be mine" said the person.

***

All of the sudden, a lot of the soldiers at the back of the carriage were attacked by the person.

"Help!" said one of the soldiers.

"Why don't you shut up" said the person and he thrust his katana on the soldier's throat.

The soldiers were all down. And the only thing that's keeping him from his prize is the carriage.

"Now to take the key" said the person.

When he opened the door. Ace was standing in front of him.

He was startled.

Ace tries to punch him, but he immediately dodged it.

Ace: He's fast.

Ace tries to catch up with him, but he is 2x faster.

"You'll never catch me. I'd never thought that someone like you is guarding the key." said the person.

"What do you mean someone like me" said Ace.

"A monster oozing with magic" he replied.

Ace was confused on what he was talking about.

Ace blinked for a second, and all of the sudden, he lost sight of him.

"I'm right here" said the person as he kicked Ace in the back.

Ace quickly gets back uo on his feet.

Ace: His speed is incredible. Not only that, I couldn't even sense his presence.

"How about I finish this now and collect my reward after I give back the key to him" said the person.

Ace kept his guards up.

The person once again disappeared in thin air. And was already in front of Ace and was about to slice his throat.

But all of the sudden, an unknown creature fell down on him, and smashed him down on the ground.

As the dust clears, the unknown creature was a dragon.

"What the---! " said Ace in surprise.

The dragon suddenly shrink and turned into a person.

"How are you doing, Ace" said Gretel.

"Gretel?! What are you doing here?" said Ace.

"To escort her" said Gretel as she points to Arturia.

Ace was surprised.

"My mission is to watch over her, an order from the higher ups" said Gretel.

To be Continued....