All-out Battle: 2 enemies vs Ace

Ash can barely move, but he carried Julie back to the skyscraper to tend her wounds.

"I don't know what happened to that girl, but what concerns me the most is the identity of the person that dragged her away." said Ash.

***

Meanwhile...

Ace is fighting against Kai.

Their fists keeps on clashing in the battlefield.

"Not yet!" Kai yelled.

Ace is being overwhelmed by his powerful blows.

Ace got hit on his stomach, instantly got blown away to a wall.

"Is that it Ace!" Said Kai.

Ace got back up and dashed towards Kai.

Kai dashed towards him also.

Both of their fist clashed once again.

After a few minutes, they suddenly backed away.

"100% strength on!" Both yelled.

Ace grabbed Kai and slammed him to a wall 2 times.

Kai countered by punching Ace in the face.

A few minutes later, both are panting and was almost at their limits.

"What made you hate me, Kai!" said Ace.

"It's because of you, Charlotte and I were trapped back at the facility that collapsed. And most of all, ever since then, all she talks about is you!" Kai replied.

"None of these is my fault!" said Ace.

Kai dashed in front of Ace, grabbed his head and slammed it on the ground.

Ace grabbed Kai's arm and he threw him to the building.

"There is no more room for negotiations, Kai!" Said Ace.

"There has been no negotiations in the first place" Kai replied.

Both of their fists clashed once again, creating a strong gust of wind from the impact.

Kai's fist was suddenly covered with dark aura, while Ace quickly backed away.

"Corrupted Ability: Death Bringer" said Kai.

A lightning strike also appeared out of nowhere and was about to hit Ace, but he evaded it.

"Let me join in the fun too" said Spade.

Ace puts his guards up, and remembered what Shade told him before they were transported to the sky continent.

***

Shade: You're ability is a lie...

Ace: What do you mean?

Shade: What I mean is that you thought you were using a hundred percent of  your ability, but in reality, what you were doing was just saying it's a hundred but only 10% was released.

Ace: What?!

Shade: Therefore, it is a lie. You were saying 100 over and over again that it actually makes my ears bleed.

Ace: Then what am I supposed to do?!

Shade glanced at Ace.

Shade: Look over there.

Ace looked and saw Rogue's cage was broken.

Ace: What happened?! Where did the dangerous one go?!

Shade: Back at the coliseum, you released him.

Ace: What?!

Shade: Both him and I were the one responsible for your strength. And somehow, you released him, which means, you and him are now one.

Ace: What did you say?!

Shade: That stregth on or whatever is just temporary power. You haven't unlocked your true power. Now that you and Rogue are one, you can use his ability.

Ace: I see...

Shade: His ability is abnormal strength that exceeds even the strongest. You can use his ability to defeat strong opponents that may come your way... but..

Ace: But?

Shade: If you use his full power, there is a chance he might take over your body as well.

Ace was speechless.

Shade: I've given you enough info... the rest is up to you.

(End of backstory)

***

"Who told you to join the battle between him and me, Spade!" Said Kai.

"I was bored from my previous battle, and judging from your opponent, he looks to be a lot stronger than that weakling" said Spade.

Ace: Don't tell me... Zaldo got beaten?!

"Just don't get in my way" said Kai.

"Fine fine" Spade replied.

Both Kai and Spade glanced at Ace with the intent to kill.

However, Ace was not intimidated at all.

"I've come this far, and I'm not gonna die!" Ace yelled.

Black aura also start to emit from his body and his eyes glows red once again.

Ace: I'm going to borrow your ability, rogue!

To be continued...