Rebel

Vetras successfully turned Jackson into a stone.

He was astonished when he snapped out of his anger. He looked at his hands and wondered where this power came from.

He immediately rushed towards the head butler and Caroline.

He quickly tried to stop the bleeding on the head butler's wound. But, he stopped Vetras from doing so.

"Y-You must attend to her first. Don't mind me... this guy already had his full in life" said the head butler as he slowly close his eyes.

"DON'T YOU TWO DIE ON ME!" said Vetras.

Vetras immediately carried both of them and tries to head onto the nearest village to help them.

But unfortuately, they already passed away after he got to the village.

He can't help but feel hopeless. And then the idea pops up in his mind.

"What are you gonna do now?" Said the village elder.

"I'll hunt them all down" said Vetras as he head towards the capital.

And from there on out, he became a rebel from the nobles, who are scattered throughout the country.

***
(Present Time)

Ace kept on evading Vetras' magic by jumping from wall to wall.

After a few minutes of jumping, he saw an opening that can give him the opportunity to knock him out.

"Buster form: Enhance!" Said Ace as he activated his power.

Before he even land on the wall, all of the sudden, A fist made of stone came out of knowhere and hit Ace directly which blew him down below the fortress.

"I'LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!" said Vetras as he pursue Ace down.

***

Meanwhile, Gretel is still holding her ground despite losing an arm.

"This pest just won't die huh" said Galahad as he change his gun once again.

He fired at Gretel.

Gretel immediately evaded the bullet, but once again the bullet curved right back at her.

"It's over" said Galahad.

But this time, Gretel caught the bullet by biting it instead.

"What the-!" Said Galahad as he was astonished on the feat she just did.

Gretel spit out the bullet and she began to activated her magic once again.

"It's not over yet" said Gretel as she turns her hand into a gun.

Both of them are now firing at each other.

Galahad was rather impressed, but he himself is hiding something in his sleeves.

***

At the basement...

Ace got up and the whole room is dark.

"Now that magic is just pure cheating" said Ace.

All of the sudden, he saw something, or rather, someone glowed in front of him.

Ace out of curiosity, followed it.

When he turned to the corner, there he saw a woman in a capsule.

Ace looked around and saw that the whole place was a lab, and the tanks that are beside the capsule are the only thing keeping  her alive.

"Please.." an unknown voice spome out of knowhere.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Please... Don't make him suffer anymore" said the voice.

Before Ace say anything, Vetras busts through behind him, punches him to make him fly towards the other direction.

"DON'T YOU DARE GO ANY CLOSER TO HER" said Vetras in rage.

And as Ace stands up, the voice once again spoke to him.

"Please... Help him..." said the unknown voice.

And all of the sudden, Ace saw the same woman behind Vetras.

It hugged Vetras while she is in tears.

Ace made up his mind, he began to stretch and cracks his knuckles.

"The only way to solve matters now, is with a fist fight. And to end someone's suffering, I will beat the shit out of you, for real this time" said Ace as he activates his Buster Form.

To be Continued...