Regroup

Ace has made it into the city.

"As expected, there are a lot of people here" said Ace.

Ace is in a different dimension, yet the city is just like it was back home.

***

Ace is walking in the crowded place, headed straight to the city central.

"Umm, excuse me. Where can I find the city central" Ace asked a random person.

"Are you perhaps one of the big shots around here? If so, the city central is that" the person replied,then he points at the skyscraper up ahead.

Ace was confused on what the person just said, but for now he has found the place where they were headed in the first place.

***
After a moment... Ace was actually surprised to see that the skyscraper was in a very wide land.

"It's like there are hundreds of football fields here and at the middle is the skyscraper" said Ace.

He also wondered why no one from the city ever stepped foot on this place.

Ace walked on the fields, when suddenly an alarm started.

"What's going on!" said Ace.

The golems appeared once again in the area around the skyscraper.

"If these things aren't gonna let me pass, then I'm just gonna bust my way through!" said Ace.

Ace dashed towards hundreds of golems.

Ace kept on attacking the golems, but as he destroys one, another one pops out of the ground.

Ace is enraged.

"LET ME PASS!" Ace yelled.

As he keeps on attacking golems, his eyes began to turn red once again.

"Stop!" Someone yelled.

The golems suddenly stopped.

Ace was exhausted.

"Sorry for what happened here, these golems are made for our protection. My name is Einz. But still, I find it strange these golems would attack you Mr. Ace, usually these golems only attack black entities or evil presences near it. Even though you don't seem evil, they still attacked you..hmm..." said the gentleman.

"How did you know who I am?" Ace asked.

"The grandmaster told me about you, in fact, they are already inside the building." said Einz.

Einz snapped his fingers and suddenly all of the golem turned to dust.

"Once you came through that door, you'll be guided to where they are" said Einz.

"Thank you" said Ace.

Ace heads on to the building.

Meanwhile, Einz is still wondering why Ace was attacked.

"In just 2 minutes of fighting against my golems, he managed to destroy a thousand already huh" said Einz.

***
Ace went inside the building.

"It's huge!" Ace said in amusement.

Suddenly, arrows appeared out of knowhere, pointing the way where his comrades are.

Ace followed the arrows.

Ace: This place is different from the place below. This entire city already has technology!

To be continued...