Cristina(Julie) vs Chrono

Deep inside of Julie, is a dark void, just like Ace's.

"Cristina... can I talk to you?" Said Julie.

"What is it, Julie?" She replied.

Julie was suddenly in tears.

"Is Ace actually dead?" She asked.

"I don't know... but, the way this man spoke, he isn't lying" said Cristina.

***

Meanwhile, the clash between Cristina, who's using Julie's body, is fighting Chrono.

She threw her axe again straight at him, but he dodged it immediately.

The axe turned back and head straight back at him.

"Not this time.." said Chrono.

All of the sudden, a dark energy surrounded him and he grabbed the axe's blade with his bare hands.

"No way! He stopped it?!" Said Cristina.

She commanded the divine sabertooth to attack Chrono.

Chrono grins, and he instantly let go of the axe.

It suddenly moved back to the direction it was headed, and the sabertooth was sliced in half.

Cristina was speechless as she grabs her axe.

"You used my own weapon against me..." said Cristina.

"I noticed that the axe is like a magnet. You can throw it and bring it right back, but the only flaw is that moves at only one direction." Said Chrono.

Cristina was angered.

"Cristina! Calm down!" Said Julie.

"I'll get you this time!" Cristina yelled as she threw her axe again.

Chrono dodged it again, but this time, Cristina was in his blind spot.

Cristina's formed changed and she became a demi-human.

She punched Chrono straight at his stomach, which sends him flying down to the ground.

The axe turned around once again and it was headed straight at Chrono.

It successfully hit him in the chest.

As the dust clears, Cristina is heading straight down with tremendous speed and slammed right at Chrono.

As the dust clears, Cristina was the only one standing while Chrono is down on the ground with the axe struck on his stomach.

"It's over" said Cristina.

All of the sudden, Chrono bursted out a laugh.

"I can't believe it... you..." said Chrono.

Dark aura engulfed Chrono's body once again.

"...made me want to use my full strength" said Chrono as he stands up with killing intent.

Cristina commanded the axe back to her and she puts her guards up.

"Did you really think this is all a goddess can do? You're dead wron--" before she finished her sentence, she began to feel weaker.

Cristina : Shit, I got carried away and pushed Julie's body to the limit.

"You finally done and did it huh. I know that you'll never fight at full strength with me, so I provoked you to use that body to the fullest extent. Who knew that even "goddesses" is that easily to fool" said Chrono as he walks toward her.

He began to strangle her and lift her up.

"I want you to die slowly in my hands" said Chrono.

All of the sudden, a small portal opened beside him and a fist came out and punched him the face, knocking him away.

To be continued...