Goddess of Divine Beasts

"The 2nd seat? *laughs* bring it!" Said Chrono as he clenched his fist.

"All soldiers! Help those two fight off the enemy. I'll take care of their leader" said Julie.

"Understood. Men, to battle!" Said the army general.

They immediately went and charged at Chrono's allies.

***

"Julie is now part of the council..." said Ezra.

Julie dashed straight at Chrono and she instantly swing her axe at him.

Chrono immediately guard against her attack, but he was sent flying by her attack.

"This is a pain in the ass" said Chrono.

Julie threw her axe at him.

Chrono tries to grab the axe that was thrown at him, but he was suddenly blown down to the ground.

"What was that?!" Said Chrono as he slowly tries to stand up.

The axe turned back and was back at Julie's hand.

"You dare do this to her friends. As her loyal commrade, I will take you down" said Julie.

"I see... so I presume that I'm fighting a different personality? Or a person?" Said Chrono.

"Think again" said Julie.

She gripped her axe tightly and she cut open a dimension in thin air.

"Now what is it this time" said Chrono as he keep his guards up.

A large Sabertooth came out of the portal and pounced straight at Chrono and knocks him down on the ground.

As the smoke clears, Chrono was barely standing when he took that blow.

"You're actually tough" said Julie.

"Just from looking at that thing, it's no doubt that you are no mere mage" said Chrono.

"Of course I am not. I'm just borrowing her body after all" said Julie as she pet the sabertooth.

Chrono wiped out the dirt in his clothes.

"I don't care who you are, killing Ace was one of my goals, but fighting strong opponents like you is even better" said Chrono.

All of the sudden, she couldn't believe what she just heard.

"W-What did you say..?" She asked.

***
Yesterday...

Julie was taking a break from fighting Juniper.

"I can't believe I became a council member... I'll carry your legacy, Dad" said Julie.

All of the sudden, her crystal communicator lit up.

"Julie? Are you there?" Said Hansel.

"Yes, I'm here. What's wrong?" She asked.

"We need reinforcements here. Can you please tell the grandmaster to send a council member to our aid tomorrow" said Hansel.

"What's going on?" Said Julie.

"We fought a really strong opponent here, and we lost" said Hansel.

Julie can't believe that they lost, especially that Ace was with them.

She suddenly remembered Ace, who asked her if she would like to accompany them on this trip, but she declined.

"Hansel, can I talk to Ace?" Said Julie.

Hansel was speechless, but he blurted out a lie.

"He... can't talk to you right now" said Hansel.

"I see... then I'll ask the grandmaster" said Julie.

"Thank you" said Hansel.

The communication was over, but she still feels guilty that she rejected Ace's invitation.

***

"Didn't you know? I killed Ace with my bare hands" said Chrono.

"N-No way.... " said Julie.

"That's right... and it's going to be your turn next" said Chrono.

Julie suddenly released a huge amount of magic power.

"I'll show you the power of a goddess, I'll never forgive anyone who makes julie cry" she said while she is in tears.

To be continued...