Doppleganger Phenomenon

"Master?! You're alive?!" They all said in confusion.

Ezra is in tears.

"Sorry. But unfortunately I'm not your master" she replied.

"Then, who are you?" Hansel asked.

"My name is Terra. You could say that I'm your master's doppleganger" she replied.

"A doppleganger?!" Said Hansel in surprise.

They were all asking the same question, "How come the master has a doppleganger?".

"Anyway, putting that aside, you should call backup immediately, because that monster is still loose here" said Terra.

They all remembered Ace who was killed by Chrono, in an instant.

"How are we suppose to confront the Grandmaster that one of us were killed" said Max.

"Not to mention, how will we ask for help if that was the case" said Hansel.

"We'll just have to do it ourselves" said Ezra.

The others was surprised in her decision.

"What are you talking about?! You just saw how he killed Ace?!" Said Hansel.

"I know.... I KNOW! But.... we couldn't do anything when he needed our help. And this time, I'll avenge Ace. We owe him a lot, because he came to the guild, a lot of things have changed" said Ezra.

"You're right...but..." said Hansel.

"She's right. He did put his life on the life so many times, just so that we are safe from any danger" said Max.

Hansel is suddenly silent.

An hour has passed and they all try to leave the forest from monsters that are scouting the area.

After that, they made it to the building where they are staying.

The three started to take a rest on their rooms, while Hansel is at the corridor making a call.

"It's for the best" said Hansel.

"You really did make a call" said Terra.

"How did you--?!" Said Hansel, but before he finished what he was to say, Terra covered his mouth.

"Don't create too much noise or they will wake up" Terra whispers.

Terra noticed that Hansel is also holding a book in his right hand.

"Is that what I think it is?" Said Terra.

"Say what?" Hansel replied.

"It's my journal. You found my journal" said Terra.

"What? This is your journal? Then.." said Hansel.

"It's a bit complicated..." said Terra.

"I see" Hansel replied.

"Well you see, my magic is that I can get a glimpse of the future" said Terra.

"Really?" Hansel replied.

"Yep. When I first arrived here, I instantly used my magic to look far ahead to the future. Amazing it was, but unfortunately it came with a consequence. I can no longer see with my left eye. Even so,I can grasped the situation of this world, and instantly wrote it on the journal and casted concealment magic that will hide the texts" said Terra.

"What is it doing on the boat then?" Hansel asked.

"Teehee" said Terra with a cute look on her face.

Hansel: She lost it didn't she.

"By the way, I'm sorry for using your late master's name here on my journal" said Terra.

"It's okay" said Hansel.

Terra heads back to the room she was staying at.

"Oh and one more thing, you people got a big day tomorrow" said Terra.

Hansel was confused with what she just said before she head inside the room.

To be continued...