The Lost Paradise

4 days have passed since...

Ace is in the usual spot where he trains in the meadows.

"Buster Form!" Said Ace.

He began to train even harder than before.

As he train, he remembers the strong enemy he just faced back at the boat.

"Training again I see..." said Julie.

"Yeah. Who knows if I face another strong opponent in the future. Better be prepared, right?" Said Ace.

"You have a point. Mind if I join you?" She asked.

"Sure" said Ace.

***

Ace and Julie began their spar.

"Buster Form!" Said Ace.

"Divine Beasts' Goddess: Cristina" said Julie.

Ace dashed towards Julie in a flash.

Julie suddenly blocked Ace's attack.

"You're pretty good" said Ace.

"You can't underestimate a goddess' instincts" said Julie.

Julie summoned her axe and was about to attack Ace, but all of the sudden, a sword was struck between them.

"What the-- " said Ace.

"Sorry to ruin both of your fun, but you got a message Ace." Said Ezra.

"A message? From who?" Ace asked.

"The royal family, Garlunica" said Ezra.

Ezra handed the letter to Ace. He then read the message.

"Okay, I'll be right there" said Ace.

Ace quickly ran back to the town.

"What about training?" Said Julie.

***

Ace went to the castle, as requested by the royal family.

And at the entrance of the castle, The royal family are waiting for his arrival.

The royal guards are lined at the entrance.

Ace was about to kneel down in respect to the royal family, but the queen stopped him.

"It's alright, young man. You don't need to be so formal with us. We are still in your debt when you saved us" said the queen.

"If you say so, your majesty" Ace replied.

Behind the queen, he saw Arturia, which he haven't seen for a long time.

Ace noticed that something was bugging her.

"Ace, my boy, you know why we summoned you here, yes?" said the king.

"Yes, your majesty. I would be glad to assisst you all to the royal meeting" said Ace.

***

The soldiers are all surrounding the carriage where the royal family is riding in as they head to the Angelus Dome, where the royalties from across the globe are having a meeting.

Ace is on the side of the carriage, walking with the guards.

"Psst.. Ace" Arturia whispered as she looked at Ace from the carriage window.

"Is there something wrong?" said Ace.

"The truth is--- ARRGH!" Before she was gonna say something, her head suddenly hurts and a bunch of unknown flashbacks is going through her head.

"Arturia!" said the queen.

"Help my daughter!" said the king.

Ace quickly head inside the carriage and took out one of the pills Ezra gave her back then.

"This'll soothe her pain" said Ace.

"The... Garden of Eden...." said Arturia as she slowly lost consciousness.

What she said gave the king and queen a surprise.

"Guards! Get the queen and my daughter back to the castle" said the king.

"But, your majesty.. What about the meeting?" said the guard.

"I'll attend the meeting on their behalf" said the king.

"As you wish" said the guard.

The king looked at Ace.

"Can I trust you to look after my wife and my daughter?" The king asked Ace.

"Yes, your majesty." Ace replied.

"You must never let my daughter out of the castle at all cost. The Tree is calling out, and a lot of corrupted souls are sure to hunt the key down" said the king.

Ace quickly helped the queen and Arturia back to the castle.

To be continued...