Clash

At the city square, where Einz and Azumi is..

In front of them, the leader of the horsemen which is still in his wheelchair.

"So you decided to show yourself" said Azumi.

"Apparently, it's quite boring staying in the shadows forever" said the leader.

Einz summoned golems behind the the leader, but was instatntly wiped out.

"Hey hey, I wouldn't do that if I were you" said the leader.

Einz: It's no use, as expected from their leader.

The leader released some powerful aura to intimidate the them, but Azumi released hers too.

Both of their spreads around the whole city.

***

Meanwhile...

Max was shot down by Hansel, leaving Ezra with four opponents.

"How could you do that, Hansel!" Ezra yelled.

"Shut up, you're the enemy here" says Hansel as he points the weapon at Ezra.

Ezra quickly ran to the opposite direction to flee from the enemies.

"Gretel, dragon form!" Said Hansel.

"Yes, brother" she replied.

From gun mode, Gretel became a dragon.

Hansel and the two rode on Gretel's back and tries to pursue Ezra.

"They'll gonna catch me at this rate" said Ezra.

She summoned swords and threw it at Gretel, but they melted instantly by her fire.

Ezra: Damn it!!

As she was about to lose hope, a huge wall of ice prevented them from getting closer to Ezra.

"This power...." said Ezra, then she looks behind her and saw Blue, which is the third seat of the council.

"I was about to check the progress on those switches and this is what I see... some enemies ganging up on a single woman" said Blue.

"So you're one of the council member huh" said Alice.

Blue saw Max who was injured and is unconcious on the ground.

"I'm sorry to say this, but looks like you're gonna back me up on this one, amazon princess." Said Blue.

Ezra stood up and summoned some weapons.

"Understood" she replied.

***

At the buildings...

Explosions are occuring all around.

"Damn, for a single enemy, she can move really fast" said Ash.

Charlotte keeps on dodging Ash's explosions easily.

She lands on the building and the divine tiger was about pounce on her, but she grabbed the tiger's paw and slammed it down.

"Impossible!" Said Julie.

"No matter what you do, you can't defeat me. 100% power, activate." said Charlotte.

Julie: That is the same with Ace! She can also activate a huge amount of power!?

"Looks like this is gonna get troublesome" said Ash.

***
At the same time...

The battle with Kai and Ace is finally heating up.

Ace and Kai keeps on charging at each other while punchibg each other simultaneously.

"Ace, I will kill you!" Said Kai.

"Not if I kill you first!!" Ace replied.

Their fist clashed with each other, making a shockwave on the battlefield.

Spade on the other hand was watchibg the two fight.

"The battle between rivals, who do you think will win, Zaldo." Said Spade.

Zaldo was down on the ground, still concious but he can't move a muscle.

Zaldo: This is bad! Ace be careful! Because you're gonna fight two of them!

To be continued..