The Time Gap

When Ace entered the secret door, he was in  an unknown forest.

He wandered somewhere trying to figure out what he's going to do.

All of the sudden, Ace sensed a strong energy wave headed for his direction.

He quickly jumped as high as he can to avoid it.

A large energy blade began to mow down the trees in a straight direction.

"Where did that came from?" Said Ace.

At the distance, he saw two people standing.

Ace: Over there huh.

When Ace came back down, he dashed at them in full speed.

Ace tries to kick both of them, but the other person grabbed his foot and threw him to the other direction.

"Looks like you still got a lot to learn, Ace" said the person as they took off their hood.

Ace couldn't believe that it was the two people he saw in the memory Pandora gave him.

"Who are you two" said Ace.

"Looks like you already forgot who I am in just a short time of disappearance" said the person.

They both were suddenly covered in black flames.

When the flames subsided, Ace was surprised that it was Shade and Rogue.

"No way..." said Ace.

"It's been a while, Ace" said Shade.

"What are you guys doing he--" before Ace finished what he was gonna say, Rogue immediately attacked him.

Ace was once again blown away.

"Now now, the reason you're here, is because you depend too much on our power. That is why we're going to train you for exactly.... 20 months, until youunlock your hidden potential" said Shade.

Rogue once again attacked Ace, but this time he managed to dodge it.

"Too slow" said Shade as he teleported behind Ace. He kicked Ace down to the ground.

Ace started to cough up blood.

"Your 20 months of survival starts... now" said Shade.

***
Meanwhile back at the void...

It's been about 10 minutes since Ace entered the sacred room.

Pandora is smoking near the door while waiting for Ace to come back.

She then, remembered the past..

Pandora: A respected king who was gifted with unbelievable strength and had the perfect life... fall into madness.. after 3 months, a rising hero was assigned to stop the rogue king.. also fall into the madness of the unknown.

All of the sudden, the door finally opened and there, Ace came out with a lot of bruises and injury.

"It's been a while. What happened in those 20 months that I was gone?" said Ace.

"The time you spent in that room is different from the real world. It's only been 11 minutes that passed here since you entered the room." said Pandora

"Seriously?!" Said Ace.

Pandora looked closely at Ace and she noticed that he matured quite enough in those times he spent in there.

"So you passed the test huh. Those two finally acknowledge you" said Pandora.

"You said you'll give me a reward when I finished the test right" said Ace.

"Yes, I did" said Pandora.

Pandora lean closer to Ace.

"I'll give you a treasure of mine" said Pandora.

Ace was curious on what it is.

All of the sudden, Ace was already holding a spear.

"Put it to good use" Pandora whispered in his ear.

"I never thought I would use a weapon." said Ace.

"Did you think I would give you something else?" Said Pandora.

"What are you talkibg about, this is perfect when I will fight certain enemies with powerful weapons" said Ace.

Pandora suddenly frowned.

"I guess it's time for you to go..." said Pandora.

She opened the portal and suddenly pushed Ace in it.

"Thank you" said Ace.

Pandora: ... I hope.. that you won't fall into the madness also..

***
Ace was falling into a deep void.

As he falls, his wounds suddenky healed and his clothes were fixed.

At the end of the void, he saw that Chrono was about to kill Julie.

Ace clenched his fist and punched Chrono from the other side of the portal.

To be continued...