Disadvantage

Gretel prepares herself to fight off thousands of enemies.

Meanwhile... Ace head towards the lower floors where she went earlier.

"Attack!" The enemy commanded the mercenaries.

They all charged at her.

Gretel dashed towards them as well and she instantly attacks the ones in front while dodging various attacks from the other enemies.

"Sir Galahad. She is slowly taking out our forces singlehandedly!" Said one of the mercenaries.

"Tch. Do you have to cling onto me everytime you dumbasses are losing" said Galahad as he prepare to fire his gun again.

***

Gretel is slowly getting tired for she has been attacking the enemies for about 30 minutes now, and their number is still too many to handle alone.

Gretel: I need to do this! Or else I can't fulfill my promise to her. I NEED TO DEFEAT ALL OF THEM AND COME BACK ALIVE!

All of the sudden, a bullet pierced through her shoulder.

When she looked who did it, it was Galahad.

"Boom" said Galahad.

Gretel quickly cuts off her arm and jumped away.

The arm exploded, and some of the enemy's men are caught in the explosion.

"Not bad, sacrificing an arm to stay alive. Even though you're going to suffer a huge blood loss. Just how desperate are you to survive" said Galahad.

***

Ace looked at the window and saw Gretel fighting alone.

Ace was even more enraged to see that she is injured.

****
"Promise me Ace, you'll never let anything happen to Gretel" said Hansel.
****

"I promised him that I will look after her!" Said Ace.

Gretel suddenly saw Ace at the upper window looking at her.

In the midst of the moment, Ace was about to head down there, but Gretel shook her head and an ok sign. Ace quickly realizes what she meant by that.

"Don't tell me she intend to take them all on her own?!" Said Ace.

All of the sudden, Ace felt a presence behind him.

Ace quickly blocked the attack from behind, but he was surprised that it was Vetras. And worst of all he managed to touch Ace.

Ace remembered his troublesome ability and quickly moved out of the way.

"So you're one of the intruders making a ruckus at my domain" said Vetras.

Ace looked at his right hand and it was petrified.

Ace: This isn't the ability that I saw earlier!

"So you intend to crush my long time dream eh. You intend to rescue the key and have the treasure all for yourself. But in order to do that, you need to first get past me, if you can, that is" said Vetras.

***
Meanwhile.

Gretel ripped a part of her shirt and tied it on her open wound to stop the blood loss.

"What's driving you so much to fight, despite you are already injured that badly?" Galahad asked.

"It's obvious. I'll reject death even from here on out and defeat all of you!" Said Gretel.

To be continued...