Evolve

Ace is trying to figure out a way to defeat Vetras without turning his whole body into stone.

"You are never gonna leave this place alive" said Vetras.

Ace: There must be a way to beat him. My arm and my leg is already numb.

Vetras dashed towards Ace.

Ace quickly tries to go back the other way, preventing Vetras from touching him.

***

Meanwhile...

Gretel is still fighting off the other enemies.

Galahad aim at her with the intent to kill.

When he fired at her, she instantly dodged the bullet.

Galahad whistled and suddenly the bullet curved back and it hit Gretel near her stomach region.

She instantly backs off.

She fall on her knees and is becoming weaker by the second due to blood loss.

"It looks like you are already at your limit. Fighting with that much will isn't going to change the situation you are in, you are still going to die here" said Galahad.

Gretel can't even stand up due to her injuries.

Gretel: I... need... to... stand up and.... fight!

Galahad is somewhat impressed by her strong will to defeat all of them.

Gretel grit her teeth and push onward despite with that much injuries.

Behind the wall she was protecting, Arturia can't bear to see Gretel pushing herself to defeat all of them.

Even if Arturia wants to help her, she just kept her promise that she will wait for her to fulfill the promise that she will come back alive and bith of them will escape from this place.

***

At the same time... Ace is still struggling to fight Vetras in a one on one.

Suddenly, Ace stopped from backing away and just head straight at Vetras.

"So you're coming at me? You're that desperate?" Said Vetras.

All of the sudden, Ace pulled out a spear from a small portal.

Vetras instantly blocked Ace's attack with his shield, but some of the impact are strong that it manages to push him back from his original position.

"Tch. So you got a weapon hiding all along" said Vetras.

"You're not the only one with a G.O.D" said Ace as tries to attack Vetras once again.

He kept attacking, while Vetras kept on defending.

Ace manages to put a scar on Vetras' face.

Vetras touched the scar and saw his blood.

"YOU DARE DO THIS TO ME!" said Vetras angrily.

Ace: Looks like the spear can actually inflict a damage on him without being turned into a stone.

Vetras was enraged.

He suddenly remembered a scene from his past where he was constantly being punched in the face until it bleeds.

Vetras: I MADE A VOW... THAT I WILL NO LONGER SHED BLOOD! IT BRINGS BACK HORRIBLE MEMORIES!!!

Vetras has completely snapped just from the scar Ace inflicted on him.

He stopped, and a magic circle appeared below his feet.

"MAGIC EVOLUTION: ABSOLUTE PETRIFICATION" said Vetras.

"Magic evolution?!" Said Ace.

Vetras touched the ground and all of the things in the area turned into stone.

Ace quickly backs away to prevent him from turning him into a stone entirely.

"Things are getting troublesome" said Ace.

To be Continued...