Ace vs Vetras

Ace really want to help Gretel down there in her fight, but the trouble came straight at him.

Not only is his left arm immobilized, he still don't know the real power of this man's magic.

"What's wrong? It's like you've seen a ghost? Does my magic terrifies you that much?" Said Vetras as he walks toward Ace.

"Keep dreaming! Once I get my arm free, you're gonna get your ass kicked by me!" Said Ace as he was about to break the petrification on his left arm by punching it.

Vetras just smirked as he watches Ace do it.

When Ace manages to crack it, he didn't saw his skin nor flesh.

"Sure, everyone thinks that my magic affects only the surface of the target, but they're dead wrong. My magic petrifies even the insides. So when you break that, you are basically tearing off your own arm" said Vetras.

Ace stopped what he was doing.

Ace: This is bad, I can't go all out if my situation os like this.

"Prepare yourself, peasant. For you are about to meet your demise here!" Said Vetras as he charges straight at Ace.

Ace quickly responded with a powerful kick, Vetras tries to block it, but was blown away towards the wall.

"Not so tough now are ya!" Said Ace.

All of the sudden, he felt something.

When he looked at his leg, it was also petrified.

"What the--?!"

Vetras laughs as he gets back up.

"That attack of yours does pack a punch.... but how long can you survive if you can't move your arm and leg?"

Ace grabbed a large debris from the broken wall and threw it straight at Vetras.

"If I can't attack you without touching you, then I'll just have to use long range attacks" said Ace.

As the smoke clears, Ace was surprised that Vetras is still standing unscathed.

"He blocked my attack?!" Said Ace.

Vetras is holding somewhat a golden shield filled with magic.

"I know that a lot of my enemies will use long range attacks once they see my magic. That is why I searched for a weapon capable of blocking any kind of attacks" said Vetras.

"That shield is kinda looks like..." said Ace.

"A G.O.D, one of the weapons capable of causing destruction. A fine treasure don't you think?" Said Vetras.

Ace: Damn it! How am I suppose to attack this guy! I don't have a second to lose, Gretel needs my help!

***

Meanwhile...

Gretel is still attacking the enemies head on with her blade arms.

"So she adapted from the situation at hand huh" said Galahad.

While Gretel is attacking her enemies, she manages to dodge all of Galahad's bullets.

"..however. What if I turn this up a notch. Let's see you dodge them now" said Galahad as he took out another gun, but this time, it is different.

To be Continued...