Introduction

His fingers combed the tangled curls, messaging them as his eyes finally look into those gorgeous pools, " I could've come up with many reasons why i shouldn't or why you shouldn't but I should stop doing that now. I want to stop doing that. "

I want to fly, with you.

His arms wrapped around Harry's torso, feeling the tension leave his muscle, " So you're accepting it? " his  voice sounded hopeful.

" Yes " just a simple word and it brought tremendous amount of joy to Harry. His arms tightened around him as he swayed them sideways.

" I wanted to get you something to remember me by if I somehow fuck this up in future. If I manage to make you hate me, " his words got trapped in his mouth as Louis' rough palm covered his lips, stopping him.

" We'll be ok. "

" How can you be so sure? " his voice dripped with uncertainty.

" I'm not done with your song references yet. "

" Just so you know, I know enough songs to last a decade, even more," the goosebumps on their arms were visible for both of them to see. They blamed the chilling air for them.

" I said, we'll be ok. "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Do you ever just get a weird thought of to make something good while you're just going on about your day? I do, a lot, it's annoying sometimes as most of the time I get those thoughts while I'm taking a dump. * laughs * anyway, so I had this thought of making something out of all my emotions, trust me there are lots. This is the result.

I'm not promising that it would be a good work but I can promise you that it'll be real af.

If you have a time to spare then welcome to my crib...

About the story

It's a Larry Fanfiction with side of Niam.

Ciao

11/04/2021 - I'm actually working on a poem that defines the whole plot.

____________________________________