Chapter - 12 // The One With Racing Hearts

Holy Hell I finished it.
This is for my king Louis William Tomlinson.
Happy Birthday baby.

Hey you, Happy Louis day and Marry Christmas eve and Christmas and happy New year. I hope you get what and whomever you want in this year.

I want Larry to come out in this new year otherwise I have everything I need with me.

Bless you

¤ Icarus falls is damn ¤

Be safe
love yourself
your crush probably dosen't shower in this cold.
Don't cry for fuckboys or fuckgirls.

See you in 2019 babies.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I didn't sleep yesterday
did you.?
or you was too
busy in dreaming
about us
just like me love.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was around the 9 in the morning when Dua arrived with cozy looking mini bus which was actually a big bus in the size. Mathew and Sam were with her too. Both of them were going to come to drop them off.

The bus was painted black with cherry red linings on the outside. And from the inside, it was as beautiful as it's owner. It had two large bunks and two couches, enough to fit seven or eight people at once along with two seats of driver and passenger. It was custom made, all the facilities provided inside was the proof of that.it had little refrigerator too,which was filled with different kinds of soft drinks and water bottles. After the first trip to the cottage, The trio decided to add bathroom too.

The cottage was located on the shoreline of the England. It was almost seven hours away from their current location. It was the only building Dua helped to build despite of her belief of ' architecture is boring '. It was located near the place named ' Yellow lagoon. '

Louis could heard the loud noise of the horn from their main gate in his room. He dragged his suitcase dowm the stairs carefully and placed it near the maindoor. He went back up again to fetch another bag and his backpack. When he came downstairs, Sam was already putting the bags his mum placed besides his own. She and Dua were chatting in the kitchen with Lottie, already dressed to run to the cafe. She came up to him and embraced him in the hug, " Take care of yourself Lou. Sleep timely and get tanned as much as you can. I can give you my bikinis if you want. Harry would be damn to see you in em. "

Louis smacked her on her perfectly made braids, " You have became really naughty Lots. Don't make me tell mum. "

Lottie removed him from her arms but still hold his hands, " Try to know him. Ok.? I like that guy with you." She hugged him again, " I won't miss you. "

Louis swing them side to side, " Yeah I know that. I'll be back before you know it. " He looked her in the eyes, " take care of the cafe. Ok.? And of yourself too and Gemma's too. And other girl's too. Do not get in any trouble. "

" I will. Bye, I have to go now. Take care of yourself. " Louis bid his bye after kissing her on the forehead.

" Why does it seems like you two always find something to talk about no matter what time. ? I'm shocked you guys are not following eachother on social media. " Louis said approaching the two women who were busy in their own conversation.