Chapter - 11 // The One With Crying And Green

Hey people
Another chapter for you.
Sorry it took almost month for me to find a time to finish my exams and everything.

---------------------------------------------------------

My demons says
I'll hurt you bad
can you please
help me
prove them wrong
show them that I can.

---------------------------------------------------------

Harry sighed as he zipped the last bag for his trip in his empty flat. Niall had left to wrap up few things in the cafe on the last minute. Gemma was having few confusions or so he heard when the other lad shut the door in frantic.

The flat was empty and silent, so are the roads and night, giving him extra room to think without wanting to do so.

Great for him.

It wasn't like he really liked to think or do other things, he knew he shouldn't but what can a man do when he is just a pawn of his head. A lone star ready to get burst by it's own inner force.

It wasn't like he favoured the evil thoughts. How could he.? How could he hate himself. ? But yes, he did. Only when he was in a sober state, so he drank, just like every other night. Just so he coulf sleep without screaming at himself for being what he was. Just so he could silent his mind. Just so he could be ok. Just so he could sleep.

It was around midnight when Niall arrived home to a crying mess on his couch. To his bestfriend, sobbing his heart out, cursing himself for being a fool, for being himself. He dropped his beg and ran towards him. He knelt down carefully, not wanting to startle his bestfriend. He has learned that after doing that for so many times. In that state, the other man became the man of his mind, not aware of his surroundings. And upon get startled, it gets worst.

Niall tried to not tear up, he touched his friend's head carefully, " Hey Hazza. Look I'm here. Tell me what's wrong. please stop crying. " He kept caressing the curls which were shaking with every sob of his bestfriend. Harry had his head buried in the leather of the couch, trying to cover up his eyes to cut him off from the world and any thing which reminded him about the things he hated in himself, of himself, of him. Both his hands were tightly pressed to his ears as he cried, begging his mind to stop.

But it didn't.

Never.

" Hey. Please don't cry. Let's talk. " Niall spoke again, trying to uncover Harry's ears. " Please Hazza. You're scaring me. Just look at me. I won't ask anything. Just stop crying. You're ok. Don't let your mind tell you shit love. You're nothing like that. Please just talk to me. It will pass, it always does right. ? Ni is here see. With his Irish magic. Please uncover your ears, listen to me please. "

" Ni. " Harry sobbed, his hands covering his face now, " I just want to sleep Ni. Make it stop. " He lift himself up and Niall did the same. Niall hugged him instantly as the other man throw himself in his arms. " I can't sleep. " He cried in the crook of his bestfriend's neck. " I.. I tried... to.. uh.. to drink you know... Bu...But I couldn't... I.. don't.. Don't wanna hurt you... But i can't sleep... What should I do.? " He removed himself from Niall's embrace and asked him, his eyes full of hope for answer. Niall let out a sob at that.

It had been so long since he saw his friend being this bad. This vulnerable. Ever since Louis arrived, his bestfriend was sleeping peacefully. And that is what mattered to him. He would wake up in late nights, just to check up on Harry, and he would thank Louis whenever he would find him covered in his blankets, sleeping and not crying or drunk.