Chapter - 14 // The one with the good things only

I told you

My Stucky dads did not raised a quitter.
So here you go.
Happy Pride everyone.

-

----------------------------------------------------------

There's chasos and storms
When you're not here

But as I see your face
Looking up at me
I'm at peace.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Seven hours, it took seven hours of bumpy road and numb legs to reach the infamous cottage Louis was rambling about ever since his headache got cured.

" I can't feel my arse to be honest. " Niall whined as he made his way towards the door, Liam following behind him just chuckled.

" Trust me, it's worth it babe. " he replied, the other man just smiled with warm cheeks.

" Can you two hurry up. I need to wee. " Harry shouted from behind Liam.

" Shut up Haz or you'll wet your pants and that wou....Holy shit, this is so beautiful. " Niall shouted back, " Harry, come out, hurry. "

" Yeah it is beautiful. " Harry replied, already standing behind him with a broad smile on his face mirroring Liam who was standing along with him.

Before him, the beach was laid out, it's little waves coming and going slowly. The sky was painted with all expected colors, pink, red, yellow,grey as the Sun was alredy set. The cottage's glass walls reflecting them equally, making it more beautiful. The smell of water and fresh leaves were radiant in the cold night air.

" Tod you, it is worth it. " Liam spoke as the Irishman made his way towards him, his backpack long forgotten on the ground. They met in the between as Niall gently kissed him, nodding as he let go.

" I'm going to go. By you adorable disgusting people. " Harry snorted, smiling.

▶◀

The first thing or a person he noticed as he step into the house was his blue eyes, laying on his stomach on the couch, his green jumper was on the middle of his back and still something green poking out from his jeans.

' lace '

It was the first and correct answer came to his mind. And suddenly he remembered their conversation of the exact same morning when the younger one, without any doubt told him that he would look hot better than his own naked self. A small smile made it's way towards his lips, his eyes radiating the fond   as Niall calls it. But that fond was replaced by possessiveness as soon as he heard voices from behind, of his own friends. Without thinking twice,  he reached and dragged the sweater down, startling the sleepy man with his cold touch. The sleeping man sat up startled, his face filled with fearful features.

Harry noticed it instantly. The look of his face were still the same. The day he met him at the mall, when every bad thought was unable to stop him from deciding to save that adorable human from every bad thing for the rest of his life,  " Sorry, um your... " he tried to reason but failed.