Ch - 2 // The Denial

Yo

-----------------------------------------------------------

Unsettled - that's how I feel
Unsettled - that's how I hate to feel

-----------------------------------------------------------

" What part of ' No'  you don't understand Mom.? I don't want to meet any boy at all." That was the first thing Harry said when Anne - Mrs Twist told him about Louis.  Harry is a stubborn kid when he wants to be one. Not a spoiled kid but just hard to crack. He has lived his life on his own terms so when he came to know about his meeting with Tomlinson family and the reason of it, he became red. He simply hated the idea of dating anyone for marriage or dating- for all that actually matters. He hated the idea of loving someone just to get heartbroken later. He hated Love in general.

He is up for hook ups on anyday of the week and being the most handsome bachelor of London, he never faces the problem in getting laid. He knows his assets so well. He can have any boy just by one of his infamous smirk. He has those chocolate curls which can make anyone give in. And those green eyes can lure any guy into his yard. Plus that raspy voice can make anyone's knees weak. So to put it bluntly He is sexy and he knows it.

But that before, now days, his priorities are working under his dad and coming home to his bestfriend and hus bed. No fucking around.

There are reasons behind the hate for love but He, being he, won't talk about it to anyone. You see, he has trust issues, he dosen't trust anyone easily. He has learned it hard way. He knows that the sharing comes with the consequences too. He thinks that nobody's able to understand him.

Only Niall knows his vulnerabilities. He has seen him in his worst.He knows his secrets, drunk ramblings and heartbreaking confessions. And He trusts him enough to share them when things are out of hands, when he need an escape.

Niall is his savior. He is always there tl help him out. He is funny lad but also knows when to get serious and give his friend a lecturers to keep  him sane. But there are off days too when they just drinks in Niall's balcony and smokes. No one asks about the reasons because they already knows them way too well.

Anne stood up from the couch and walked towards him where he was standing." But Harry it's just a meeting. A dinner at our friend's house. And what's problem in meeting him anyway. He is a good guy. You will like him." Anne has met Louis couple of times when she would go to Tomlinson house to meet Jay. She has always liked him.The way he takes care of the family and also his kindness towards other people has won Anne's heart.

Harry sighed in annoyance. His face full of anger. " But why do I have to even like him mom.? I don't wanna be in any shitty relationship now. I know what you're planning but that's not gonna happen."

Anne looked at him with glare. " watch your language. You're not going to use this kind of words in front of them." She calmed her features. " Can I please even know the reasons of the denials Honey! I'm your mum.You know that you can tell me anything. If there's something serious then I won't ask you to come. I'll make up some excuse. No problem. "

Harry sighed knowing that he is not getting away from it. His mother  asked him countless time about his sudden change of behaviour but he couldn't tell her.  He thought it was all childish.  But even the with the passing time he couldn't change himself. It irritated him to his core.