Chapter - 9 // The Confrontation

Happy Larry day

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm running with it
with you
with my hands in yours
my heart on sleeve

I'm running towards you
Open your arms
here I come
hold me

----------------------------------------------------------

" Tell me why we are goin there again Li.? can't I just go home and read.? " whined Louis from the passenger seat of Liam's luxury white Audi. There were on their way to the cafe where Liam's way-hotter-than-chrisevans crush works. It's located on the other side of their town so it had been forty minutes of his reckless driving and Louis have had enough. A pout forms on his lips " This is silly. I'm calling Dua. I need rescue. "

Liam laughed from the driver seat, " oh she's not gonna pick up. I called her earlier.She's at the spa. Called me off and threatened to kill me if I call again. So babe, it's just us. "

" I hate you. " the other boy replied.

" Yeah, sure you do. But don't come back to me when you need to have rendezvous with your boyfriend in few weeks. I won't tell you about the romantic places I know. And you will have to go on boring dates in cafes and malls. " Liam replied with a permanent grin on his face. Does that man ever gets tired of it.?

" I do not need whatever places you have on your mind Liam Payne. And I'm sure I'll have a gentleman who will take me to places without your help instead of staring from a cafe booth like a stalker.By the way why do you even need me with you.? Can't you do this alone.? you've done it enough times by now."

Liam was about to reply but a loud and constant string of horn disturbed him. He gave a finger to the passing motorbike. " Piss off mate."

That made colour fly away from the tiny boy's face. With the speed they were going, it can be pretty awful if they will to loose control of their sport car. " Both hands on the wheel Li. God and you say I drive bad. "

Liam apologized and slowed down. " Ok before I was interrupted I was goin to say that one, I don't think your green eyes knows about the places I know. And second, I'm not a stalker. I watch him with fond. Stalkers don't fond. And I buy and eat food there, everyday. So it is not a stalking. " He raised his finger and pointed at him. " Stalking is a different thing from fonding. Your man will show you that. And if he don't, ask me or Dua. We fond you boobear. " He pinched his cheek.

" Drive the car you idiot. Then fond later. God why did I come. Ughh." the said boy whined at his friend's stubbornness. He was reading ' Pride and Prejudice ' when Liam dragged him to get dressed and then kidnapped him to meet his crush. And who is Louis to lie.? He is not mad that his friend dragged him into this, he is rather happy that he did. He has look forward to meet the boy his bestfriend likes from so long. Dua would have been happy to tag along too but sadly, as Liam said, she's at the spa and the car only has two seats.

He wished he could be this happy and excited about meeting his crush some day too. Talk about his to his both bestfriend and blush. Imagine different scenarios about approaching him and back. Plan dates and go on them with a permanent smile on his face. Be romantic with him. Be able to hold hands and run like that's everything he wants to do. Look in his green eyes and get lost in them. Kiss his red thin lips in the rain. Comb his long chocolatey brown curls while sipping hot chocolate in the mornings during winter. Watch stars in the clear nights with him on the roof and decide that no star is as beautiful as his face. Nothing is as beautiful as him.