Chapter - 15 // The One With Mary

I'm sick
What's new.?

HUGO Liam Payne

-----------------------------------------------------------

What you are to me
Is a big mystery
I know everything of

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dua was the first one to wake up when she heard voices from the kitchen, stating that Mary- their cook has arrived. She quickly got up and went in the bathroom with a huge smile on her face, then brushed her teeth and did her morning routine of showering with cold water. After getting dressed she gathered her hair in a bun as she made her way towards the kitchen.

As soon as she reached the door of it, she saw Mary, standing backwards, busy in her cooking. The familiar scene made her she smile, her face full of emotions. The woman, in front of her, who raised her throughout thick and thin. The woman who never let her feel like a motherless daughter, the woman, whom she loves dearly was standing right there, " Good morning Mary. " she shouted in excitement as she hugged her from behind, startling the woman. " how are you.? I miss you back at home. "

" Oh miss. " The woman smiled, facing Dua, " I miss you too. We all do. I would come back any day, you know that. But sir told me to rest, I can't go against him. And I have this home to look after now. Life is beautiful here. " she pulled Dua in a hug who melted in the embrace of the lady she loves as a mother figure after her mum left her and her father for few more pounds. ( I'm sorry mumma lipa. )

" And I would like it better if you stay here. " Dua said, Ponting her perfectly manicured nail at her, " City is getting polluted. You need to be near nature. How's Uncle Josh.? And the couple.? Ohh tell me about the kids. Bring them here in noon, i brought gifts for everyone. " Dua spoke in one breath, shaking from excitement to meet the people she considers as a family other than people from her two best friend's home.

" April and Dylan has gone to her folk's place as her father is little sick. Josh is home with those two squirrels. " Mary replied happily but soon narrowed her eyebrows, " And you should not buy gifts for them whenever you please. " She pulled Dua's ear, " you're spoiling them, young lady. "

Somehow Dua was able to free herself, " they are my god daughters. I can do whatever I want Mrs Smith. "

" You just sent clothes only three days ago. And those earrings and other jewellery too If I might add. " Mary pointed the spatula at her, playfully glaring.

" And your point is.? " Dua asked, challenging her to say something that would change her mind.

" I can't win with you right.? " Mary sighed, " go wake up the other two. They listens to me. "

Dua went and stood up besides her, plating the bread for her to butter up, " actually there's four now. Liam has a boyfriend now and then there's Harry. "

Mary stopped whisking and looked at her, " Why does it feel like that Harry has something to do with your smile. ? And as I know you, it's not the shy smile. It's a happy smile, thankful even."

Dua pulled her in a hug, " I think Louis likes him. And he makes him happy. I mean it's not that serious but it's going somewhere. And that's enough for me to be thankful of him. For both of them actually. Niall is this sunshine you know. Always laughing. They makes my brothers happy. That's all I need. "

" When will you find someone baby.? I want to see you happy too. " she mumbled as she rocked them sideways, rubbing her baby's back.

" I don't want to. Not anymore. I'm happy with what I have. "