Chapter - 10 // The Planning

Heya people
Another chapter
This took three days and whole day repetition of ' First time ' by Daddy Lima and ' Never be the same ' by Camilla Cabelo.

Published on AIMH day.

----------------------------------------------------------

These assumptions I make
for you and for us
I hope they're true
I hope they come true

Because these assumptions
are becoming my reality
my wishes for reality

----------------------------------------------------------

" So how things are going with Harry, boo.? " his mother has asked him after two days of their meeting at cafe.Her tone teasing. And what was he supposed to say.? Awesome.? Good.? butterflies-in-my-belly fine ?

So he just said what he thought was a right thing to say. " We're just friends mum. " and his mum has just nodded and dropped the topic and the dinner was quite after that. But his mind wasn't.

are we really just friends.?

Because the was Harry acted was anything but friendly. Or maybe he was just making up things in his mind about the green eyed man.

But one thing was sure in his mind.

He liked the man. Or maybe liked the idea of him being with the tall lad. A crush if you call it that. He liked the man,maybe more that the other one does.

And it's not like they talked that much, they talked in messages when everyone was sleeping and stars were in the sky, moon low. They talked about everything and yet nothing until he was asleep. Then same thing on the repeat. But that had been going on for two days, before that, they were just two strangers.

And in all those confusion and chaos, he stumbled upon the man who was stealing his sleep. They didn't talk much but that day at the Irish cafe, changed everything.

I'm great now.

These three words were his hope, a giddy feeling of something he wanted, something he wanted with Harry. The was he had said it, with undivided attention and soulful stare, made him to hope about something unnamed. Something that involved him and the man he dared like in his life.

But it wasn't enough. How can it be.? Talking about things makes them easier to do and solve. And when it comes to relationship, he only knows about long speeches in the balconies and love songs of the Disney movies. He had never confronted anyone in that matter. It was never needed because he simply chose to gush about the heroes of the books instead of finding one for himself.

He wanted a hero. A savior. A man with his chin held high. A knight with virtues so ideal. He wanted a fairy tale filled with roses and hearts and all the things in between.

And frankly, he knew he was late for those kind of things.Because in his life Fairytales only existed in his books and movies. Because in the real life it was all just a bunch of Cliche.

So he held his books dear near to his heart until one day, his parents decided to bring the man who knocked the breath out of his body with just one stare and three words.

So yes, he hoped for good and beautiful things because of them.

A loud ringtone of American Author's ' Best Day Of My Life ' broke his nap. He stirred awake and felt a pain in his neck. Of course, he fell asleep in his balcony chair again. He rubbed his eyes to adjust the early evening's yellowish light. He had stayed up late to talk with Harry about Harry Potter movies that led him to fall asleep while just sitting in his usually vacant seat in the next day. He was not a person a who was fond of staying up late but to the other man, it was just a stroll in the park. He could stay awake till the early hours of the dawn. Even though Louis hated to go bed late, he stayed awake only to read Harry's rambling texts about the world famous series he have never watched. Maybe he needs to talk to Liam to bring them over on the next sleepover.