Chapter 16 // The One With The Storm

i was trying to come up with some deep shit here but then said fuck it .

i hope y'all are good. the year is ending and im missing my the person. i hope you are well love.

' FIND ME ' will reach to me in 3-4 days.

-----------------------------------------------------------

let my storms decide

how many of your sunny rays

I get to keep

cause you

you would give away your whole sun to me

----------------------------------------------------------

The night changed its color to the point where no one from that big shiny house wanted to believe the change. The orange sky which held so many stripes of black and red was suddenly all grey, like someone had lit a big fire around the coast with wet wood blocks. And soon, it rained like hellfire making everyone gloom along with those little pebbles and every dry sand grain which has not touched the salty water from few days.

Dinner was done and not a living soul dared to spend a minute in the lights of the reaching thunder.

its pretty normal. Mary has called.

But the things about the storms are, it either pull you up and makes you roar. It wakes up the want inside a human being to admire the storm closely like Louis was doing from his window, barred and wetting his hair as he did so.

Or it makes you one of them, like Harry was in his own room.

The raindrops were loud against Harrys window as he watched them roll down, one by one, making a visible line on the glass surface, feeding his anger more as the storm gained its heaviness.

He craved alcohol.

The constant knocking of tree trunks against it made him annoyed to the point where sleep was eliminated option from his escape plans along with going to Niall and let it all out.

He sat down on the cold marble floor as the one line of lightning came and went, it raised goose bumps on his naked arms which were hiding his face as he repeated the two words on his raised knees which supported his raging ribcage up and red eyes.

Shut up shut up shut up

He craved alcohol.

He knew, sleep was not an option and alcohol was further from it still he decided to go to bed, trying to forget about the latter completely, remembering how last time he had hurt his bestmate by drinking himself to death, like always.

The thoughts came like the storm itself, uninvited.

Thats what you do.

Always

Hurt others.

He abandoned the cold floor and climbed the bed, his hands shaking as he tried to cover himself without unfolding the blanket, hoping it would settle them down. Maybe put them to sleep along with his own itching eyes.

It did not help.

It never helps.

alcohol helps

he got up as another thunderboom came, he was a man on a mission, to find some relief as he went, going straight for the cabinet of his wardrobe where he hid few bottles of strong booze which helped him settle most of the day when he becomes too pathetic to go out of his own room. He went and went to that familiar 15 steps till his body met a concrete wall. Opening his eyes, the wall greeted him, which made him aware of the environment he was in.