Ch - 4 // The Reaction

So I'm back again.And probably will be out of this place again.Have finals so.

-----------------------------------------------------------

And I'll have anything
Just to erase you
From my head and heart

-----------------------------------------------------------

Harry woke up with the pounding headache,a killing hangover because of the drink he had the night before, a whole bottle of vodka wasn't a good idea at all.

Niall opened the windows of their shared flat.He was waiting for him to wake up.When he came back home from his job at the cafe, he saw an empty bottle of alcohol, laying on the floor of the living room. He has been worried about his mate's drinking problem from few weeks.And has tried everything to put a stop on it, but Harry being stubborn ass he is, won't hear any word of care from anyone.

" Ni, shut those shits. " he grumbled out, wanting to sleep more. He covered his eyes with pillow he was hugging whole night.

" No, you're gonna wake up and be a man and tell me why did you drank whole damn bottle." Irish lad said with the tone of annoyance. It was so frustrating for him to see his best friend avoiding his problems and drinking away the worries just to end up with hangover every morning.

Harry uncovered his face.His curls were mess yet beautiful if Louis were to see them. " Fine, but I need something for my fucking headache. " He sighed. He knew he wasn't going away from the conversation which was about to happen. He removed the sheets from his torso, still covered in last night's red shirt and sat up, with his face in his palms. " I'm sorry. " He mumbled finally realising what he has done.

Niall crunched down to his eye level, he removed his friend's face.He saw sincerity in his eyes.He gave him a warm smile and settled his curls with his fingers.He combed them and sighed. " Go brush your teeth, you stink.I'll make coffee. "

Harry just nodded,.He stood up and went to brush and shower away the alcohol.He entered the bathroom and went straight in the shower. He turned on the tap and hot water started to wash him, drop by drop. He closed his eyes.The darkness was instantly filled with the blue warm eyes he saw yesterday night.He opened them quickly, shaking the thought of the curvy lad he met because of his mother.

He removed his wet shirt and jeans, let the water wash away his body too.He was hungover not only from the alcohol but also from the blue eyes too.

After the short shower he wrapped his tired body with towel and brushed his teeth.He entered his messy room and found some sweats to wear, leaving his tattooed chest uncovered.

When he entered the leaving room, Niall was finishing his coffee and pancake.Anne gave them instant mixes of few dishes and it was easiest to make and also good choice to feed his friend.

" Come on now I made pancake for you and me.You need to eat and hurry in it or I'll eat your's too. " He gave a pill  for hangover and placed the food on their four chaired dining table, placed in the side of their kitchen.

Their flat is not big but big enough to have three rooms, kitchen and big living room with even bigger balconies for each room.The interior is black and white with white walls and black ceiling. It was Niall's idea to do the black and white theme as Harry had no idea what to do with his new place.So He took care of everything, from the color of walls to every dish.And it looked so beautiful and fresh.

Harry took the pill and swallowed it without water.Niall gave him his mug of coffee and pancake with syrup and strawberries. Anne ordered them to eat fruits every morning as a punishment of missing breakfast over her place.