Ch - 3 / The Meeting

Hey fam ( whoever is reading this.Thankyou ) so here's the third chapter of this baby.Sorry for late ( again, who's reading this.? Who was waiting, thankyou. ) I had exams and I sprained my leg, got bad week, ya know what I mean.Like we say LIFE HAPPENED. But yeah, here you go.

I love you, you are awesome.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I saw you
I saw life
And I ran

-----------------------------------------------------------

As he promised to his mother, Harry reached on the exact time, next day to pick up Anne and Gemma. The evening was rather chilly than other days and it was a perfect time to go to club and have some booze to heat up his body but instead of doing that, he chose to go and meet Louis.

Louis, from his name, he sounds manly guy and his last name Tomlinson fulfills the rest imaginary details about him. Harry thought how he had never known about the Tomlinsons before even though they are their family friends but then he remembers not going to any family parties and also, he was never a social person. Niall made him go to the parties in their second year of university. They were majoring in business and the load of those big and thick books needed to die off once in a while but what came out from those club nights was nothing like he expected at all.

He shake those thoughts from his mind. He remained in his car until his mother and sister arrived. He was dressed in red shirt with black long coat paired with his signature black skinny jeans, not torn of course. He chose not to wear them only because his mum told him to dress nicely.
The ladies arrived shortly.

" Took you guys long enough. Are you done or you still need more make up.? Gem.? "

" Oh calm down. I thought you wasn't eager at all to meet your boyfriend. " Gemma countered. Anne lightly scolded her but chuckled with her.

" He is not my boyfriend Gemma."

" Ok.Ok.Let's get going. I'm hungry. " Gemma said and they all buckled up.

¤

To say that Louis was nervous is a lie.  He wasn't even ready to meet the guy his parents chose for him and chose him for what.? To date.? He knew he would not be able to talk to him past Hi.  He had no clue of how to talk and behave with people who aren't his family members and friends and mostly with the person whom you are supposed to date in future if things goes to the right way. In his heart,he knew, it won't go towards the right way. He would mess up and the guy will run away.

He was up all night, searching about the ways of behaving and how to impress people in Google. When it didn't help, he called his best friends Dua and Liam hoping for something good but to be honest, it didn't. They both are different person.When Dua thinks that love is for fools, Liam thinks Love is beautiful and he agrees to that too. They told him so many different things but not what he needed to hear. In the end, after long conversation, they both agreed to beat ' the guy's ' arse if he ever hurt him. To which he replied with saying ' It won't even reach that level guys, I'll scare him off.' And yes, they both scolded him for that.

When he hung up the call, he got texts from both of them saying to be himself and break a leg.

He woke up in the morning with a calm mind but it all went away when he came downstairs and ate breakfast with Harry Styles in conversations. It is their break so he just spend his day with girls watching movies and repeat episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.