Ch - 8 // The Conversation

A/n
Heya Guys.
Another chapter is here.

Can I just say one thing.?

NIALL AND HAILEE ARE DATING. Yohooooooo my babies.
I had really interesting chat with my bestfriend yesterday regarding of this. He loves Hailee like a wife and man he's behaving like a 9 year old fangirl. Hihi I had a blast,teasing him amd threatening him about not to say anything bad about Nialler. My Girl bestfriend and lil sister loves Niall so wow. It's an issue here. Sis is happy for him. Lax - guy bff  is jello.

My birthday is in three days, on 24th and I heard Daddy Lima is dropping music on that day.

THIS GIRL IS LIT.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you should know
I'm not so strong
insecurities has made me home
I know you don't
but things you say
now hurts the most.

----------------------------------------------------------

" So .? who is this green eyes Lou.? "
Liam asked silently, rubbing his arms. Louis was covered in warm blanket and was sandwiched between his two bestfriends. The topic of identity of green eyes was young. Not any of his bestfriends knew that he was indeed in touch with Harry Styles after the dinner which took place just downstairs, nor they knew about his eventful meeting with him again at the mall. How could he say about that.? Hearing of it would make them devastated. Non of them would leave him alone, and worse he would be given up at his right to go alone anywhere.

So he hid that eventful meeting just like he had hid so many things in the darkest room in his mind.

" Would you guys be mad if I tell you about him.? " he mumbled out, silently hoping that they won't get mad at him. Ever since the dinner, they both really had their hopes high for the Styles guy. Finally their boo was going to get a boyfriend. but alas, Styles had other plans.

" You know we won't babe. You can tell us anything. " His pretty god mother said. She was placing his books in order at the shelf. The room was messy because he didn't cared to get up from the chair and spent his whole day in balcony watching nothing particular. He just read ' Jane Eyre ' and thought. So much for his liking.

" Can you give me that Di.? " He asked referring to the book he was reading earlier. Dua nodded her head and gave him the book. He sat up and opened the part of the book where Jane meets Mr. Rochester for the first time. How she described him,riding horse and looking like a prince of her dreams.

Harry was just like that. He came in his life riding a imaginary horse, much like a Black Range Rover but to him it was really Fancy. He stole his calm by his green eyes and curls. He was in awe of the taller guy. He fancied him hard. Louis didn't had any crushes or boyfriend so the feeling of liking or even liking someone's look was new to him. But he did. He imagined himself with his green eyes.

He let himself imagine to have something with Harry.

Oh, how silly of him !

" Have you guys read this.? " he asked, caressing the book with his knuckles. The duo replied " no. "

" It's a story of this girl named Jane. She goes through a lot in this story. The author Charlotte Bronte, she added her own struggles in this one. it's like, her biography you know. " He looked up to see at his friends to see if they were listening or not. When Liam mumbled " go on " he took a deep breath and continued. " Nothing in her life was nice or something that a human being should get. Something a human should be getting and deserves to have. She faced so much. Alone. Then she meets one friend who cares about him. Someone who dosen't want to hurt her intentionally. Like you two. " he took their hands in his and smiled. But then his face changed, like he remembered  something  wrong and painful. " She lost her too. She died. And again Jane was left alone to suffer this world. " he spoke out small. He has always hated leaving. He can't even put himself in Jane's shoes. He would be devastated if any of his friends left him.