Ch - 1 // The Asking

I edited it  ( It's too short compared to the following chapters but I don't wanna ruin the first draft. )

Happy reading my loves..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Moon was high in the sky
When I got the first glimpse of
You and I

-----------------------------------------------------------

The room was filled with nothing but the constant chattering of the spoons and dishes. The Tomlinson family and their dinner table was silent unlike other days. On other days Mark - Mr. Tomlinson would ask others about how the school is going and about the new trends in clothes to the girls. He would ask Jay to keep him updated about the household and their friends.

Jay and Mark are the ideal parents. Jay spends her whole day with the children and Mark too whenever he gets free time from his business. Mark takes care of the family business. Tomlinson company is the owner of the hotel chain spred around the world. They are very well rooted and because of the fame, they are well known around the London.

They are known for their kind heart and humblness.

The Tomlinson family is big with the, how Jay calls them, gang of five kids. Jay takes care of the whole household and family and when she can't for whatever reasons, she trusts Louis - the oldest child of them to take the responsibility of taking care of the home.

Louis is - the perfect one, as his mother describes him. Louis is beautiful,shy and very generous person. He is 21 and despite of his young age, he is able of taking care of the family like a mature human being. He takes care of the girls like no one else can.

He has four sisters, Charlotte, Felicite, Daisy and Pheobe. Charlotte and Felicite are 17 and the other twins are 14. Sure thing the older dosen't need any babysitting but Louis does it anyway because he simply loves them. They are his everything. He goes on shopping sprees with them and ends up spending more than they were allowed to. And when Jay scolds them, he takes the responsibility of the deed, so girls loves him to the moon amd back

But that's not the only thing which makes him lovable in the house.  He is very down-to-earth.His kindness and lovely personality are the reasons why he's well-loved by everybody who meets him. He treats all of their servants like how a human being should be treated and takes a stand for them. All of the family members does that too. And that what makes them different from other rich families of London's high society.

Mark and Jay has raised them to be a good person instead of being a rich kids.

They are really a kind family.

Louis is closest to his mum, for him, her mother is his best friend. He tells her every little thing about his life. He even tells him about his crushes and what crushes him, every emotions is of him is well-known to his Mum. Their friendship is like no other. The only banter they have is who is best looking actor from the Marvel universe. Louis thinks that Tom Is the best looking of them but Jay just gives him the lecture about how Chris Hemsworth tops that list. But then they argues about Chris Evans too and in the end Iron Man sets the deal. So you see they both are closest to eachother.

She knows his son more than he knows himself. She was the first to know about Him being gay and to wipe his tears when he thought that his father won't accept it. But when Jay broke the news over the dinner next day, his dad just stared at him for few seconds and told him :

" if you find Loki from The Thor hot then it's ok. But if you don't, then I need bribing of ice cream and pair of good shoes. "

And then Jay gave the same lecture of Chris Hemsworth being hottest and others girls supported her too, but that didn't end there, Louis and Mark just laugh that off and paid the price about it of buying the ice cream for everyone including the servants of the house too.So you can say that they are really a nice family.

When the dinner was over, Louis helped her mum to set the kitchen neatly. They bid their good nights to the girls and kissed them on the cheek. When he was going to sleep his mum asked him to come in her room.
When he entered it, Mark and Jay was already waiting for him.

" Come in, honey ! We needed to talk to you about something. " Jay said and patted the place on the bed near her. Mark was also sitting crossed legged with his laptop in his lap. He put it on the table beside the bed and straighten himself.

Louis didn't know what was it about but he knew from the features of their faces that it was about something important or else they would have talked about it over the dinner. He took the sit near her mother and waited for whatever it was.

" I know it's little rude to ask but are you seeing someone, honey.? I know you would have told me about it but still I want to confirm before I say anything about the idea me and your dad are thinking. " Jay said slowly and sweetly to him. And yes, if he had anyone in his life, he would have told her mum so he simply denied the possibility.

" So me and your dad was thinking maybe you would like to date this person we like. You can say no. You're under no pressure.We thought it would be good for you to have your own life too. I know you love us but you deserve someone who loves you like I love your idiot dad. So what do ya say big guy.? "

" It's not like we are going to get you married the next day but we want you happy. Just meet him and see if he's worth keeping. " Mark added in it.

" I don't know dad, but If you think that it's good for me then I'll do it. I'm just not used to it and I also don't want to get hurt. " He honestly replied to them. It is true. Louis has never gone to any date nor have dated anyone in his whole life. He was so busy with his studies and family that he never thought about it. And frankly he has heard so many bad things about love, how people cheats and plays with person's emotions nowdays and he is afraid of it. He is afraid of putting his love in someone who is not willing to love him back.

" Oh baby ! We know what you're afraid of. But Louis give it a chance you might find your soulmate honey." Jay reassured him. She put his head in head in her lap and started patting him.

" Ok mum. Who's this person who has won my parent's heart .? I wanna know now." He simply said because he knew that his parents would never choose bad match for him.They loves him so dearly to do so.

" Harry Styles "

" Sounds like a bonehead. "

-----------------------------------------------------------

HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER.
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK. ?
xx Dee