Chapter 17 (18+)

A Q U A R I U S

As soon as we got home from dinner Vincent and I went straight to bed

As soon as we got home from dinner Vincent and I went straight to bed. We both had a lot on our minds and just enjoyed snuggling in the warm bed, with peace and quiet.

When I woke up the next morning feeling warm and happy, snuggled against my hunk of a mate. I rolled to the side to get a good look at his face. It was peaceful and calm, leaving him to look even more beautiful, if that was even possible.

A smile came to my face as I reached up and caressed his cheek lightly. As I spaced out just thinking about how perfect my life had become, I did not pay attention to my mate who had awoken without my knowledge. I yelled and jumped when he grabbed my thumb between his teeth.

I lightly slapped his chest, which was falling and rising from laughter.

"Morning my lovely."

He said grabbing my midsection, pulling me tight against him. I smiled letting my arms fall around his neck and hands in his hair. He growled playfully and leaned down to nip at my neck, causing me to moan.

Suddenly things turned ridiculously hot.

Vincent let out a loud growl and I felt his member harden against my stomach causing me to let out another moan. My member twitched in my shorts and I rutted my hips towards his.

He attacked my neck with kisses and licks making me run my hands throughout his hair.

Quickly his hands worked at taking off my shorts and pulling down my pants, leaving me in my tight briefs that were quickly growing a wet stain in the front and back.

"Vincentttt."

I whined out as he stared at my body in lust. I was horny and unsatisfied; I just wanted my mate to take care of me.

I ranked my hooded eyes down Vincent's bare torso and tented pajama pants, secretly thanking the gods and goddesses for giving me such a handsome and sexy mate.

"I've been wanting to fuck you for so long..."

He groaned out, hands rubbing up and down my sides and tweaking my nipples. I moaned and threw my head backwards at his words.

"Please...."

I whimpered, precum and slick coming out in a gush.

He growled and I swore his dick jumped too.

"Not today lovely, I want to take you on the full moon."

At those words it was like ice cold water came crashing down on me.

"WHAT?! You're going to leave me like this!"

I said motioning to my hard cock. His hands slipped down to my tented briefs and I moaned loud as he cupped my erection and played with it.

"Of course not, what kind of mate would I be? Leaving you all hot and bothered, wanting my hard cock rammed up your hole..."

His words made me hotter and hornier. I wanted him so bad, it hurt.

"Please, Please, please!"

I moaned out, rutting up.

I watched as my mate laid kisses on my chest, sliding down licking into my belly button, then leaving kitten licks on my clothed cock. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled, making a growl leave him. He looked into my half-lidded eyes and gently pulled down my wet briefs.

My cock sprung free, hitting him in his face. He growled and from base to tip licked up. An airy gasp left my mouth, and my back arched. After that he quickly got to work licking around the tip, suckling softly here and there.

Moans left my mouth as my mate worked me perfectly. He suckled on my tip and bobbed his head, using his hands to work the base. His other hand slowly ventured to my leaking hole.

When he got there and brushed a finger around the sensitive muscles I gasped, while he quickly pulled his mouth off my dick and hand off my whole.

"What the hell?!"

He said looking at his wet finger. I panted softly and looked at him in question.

"What?"

I asked sitting up, anxiety budding in my chest.

Was something not normal? I did not understand what the matter was.

"Why is it wet down there? Did you lube up already?"

He asked me. I shook my head, lube? I did not know what that was.

"I don't understand what you mean, what's lube?"

I asked him hugging myself, suddenly feeling uncomfortable.

"Your hole, it's... wet?"

He said in question looking at his fingers. He hesitated and smelled them, I guess he liked what he smelled cause next thing I knew he popped a finger in his mouth and gave a little moan.

I suddenly felt extremely hot and felt myself gush from both places. I let out a breathy moan and looked at my mate.

"Isn't that normal? All breeders slick up, like women...."

I said moaning and putting a hand down to touch myself. He looked at me and let out a groan.

"Wait. Do you self-lube?"

He said. I guessed lube was the same as slick, so I nodded. He let out a long a deep groaned and immediately started to jerk off his cock. I had not even realized he lost his bottoms. I openly stared and gasped.

It was long, my longer than mine, and rock hard.

I imagined that pounding into
me and moaned. Vincent leaned down and connected our mouths. His hand went down to my hole and I moaned as he stuck two fingers in.

I grabbed his forearms as the pleasurable sting hit. His fingers went in and out, curling around. When he hit something inside me, I cried out, my body shaking in pleasure.

"Vincent!"

He growled in my ear.

"Who's your mate?!"

He growled in my ear. I gasped

"You!"

I said struggling to even talk.

"Who fucking owns this body, makes you feel so good that you want to cum all over yourself?!"

He said now pounding into my good spot and stroking my cock.

"You Vincent, you! All you!"

I said bouncing on his fingers, feeling my orgasm coming.

"And who's going to make you cum, whose name is you going to scream?"

As he said and at those words my orgasm hit me strong and hard. I screamed his name as stars flashed in front of me and spurts of cum hit my stomach and chest.

"Good boy...."

Vincent said milking the last few drops out. I relaxed into his arms, panting out trying to calm myself down.

"I love you..."

I said after a moment of silence. He laughed and pulled me close.

"I love you too."

I sighed; this was all I needed.