Chapter 36 (18+)

A Q U A R I U S

By the end of it Ben rushed over to a slightly scared Zale and gave him and hug and pecked his cheeks

"You poor thing! Do not worry we can be family now! Are you hungry!"

At those words Zale nodded and was quickly seated next to Victor. Liam and Morrisey were still making out and I pulled them apart.

"Okay you rabbit, let's eat lunch!"

Morrisey rushed to the table, probably as hungry as I was. I sat down next to Zale, who calmed down more with me around.

"Zale still has trouble with English but if you teach him or mark him, he'll be able to communicate better."

I said making Victor nod. He had been quite angry during the story telling but after I explained that Zale is safe and with us now, he calmed down a bit.

"What Mate?"

Asked Zale out of the blue. I cleared my throat.

"Well remember how I told you I have a mate. A mate is the other half of your soul, like a lover. Victor here is your other half and will love you forever and ever and make you complete. You'll have babies with him and start a family of your own one day with him always by your side."

He looked overjoyed at the news.

"Family with him! Never leave?"

He asked Victor who smiled and shook his head kissing Zale's cheek. Zale smiled and pulled Victor closer.

"I want babies now."

He said making Victor choke on his water, causing Zale to worry and pat his back, constantly asking if he was okay.

When Victor calmed down, he looked at Zale and shook his head.

"How about we wait a bit for the babies, okay?"

Zale pout but nodded. When food was set down in front of us was dug in. Zale could not stop talking about how good it was and how this was the best thing he had ever tasted making Ben blush.

When I finished Zale insisted I had more.

"Zale I'm fine!"

Zale shook his head.

"No! More food, baby need it!"

He said making everyone stop and look at me. I blushed and looked down but jumped at Liam's squeal.

"THIS IS AMAZING! OUR BABIES CAN GROW UP TOGETHER AND LIKE BE BEST FRIENDS OR DATE!"

He said unable to hold his excitement. I laughed and looked at a smiling Ben and Michael.

"My first grandchild! Oh, my goddess Michael I'm getting old!"

He said frowning and holding his cheeks. Michael frowned and leaned down to kiss Ben.

"You're not old babe, just been alive for a while."

At that Ben hit his chest but still was smiling. I cleared my throat.

"So where are Kyle and Vincent?"

I asked making Ben huff.

"They couldn't calm down at all so the doctor gave them some Xanax and they passed out. Kyle is in the guest bedroom and Vincent in his room."

Said Ben making Liam, Morrisey, and I stand up. I looked at Victor.

"Will you be okay with him on your own?"

I asked wanting to make sure he could handle Zale, but he just shooed me away assuring he would be more than alright. I thanked Ben for the meal and made my way to Vincent's room. I waved bye to Morrisey telling him to use protection and he blushed beat red before entering the guest room.

When I walked in the curtains were closed and everything looked normal except the mess of clothes on the floor and the desk that was purposely knocked over.

Vincent laid on the queen-sized bed snoring his ass off. He seemed to not be waking up anytime soon, so I took a clean shirt and some boxer briefs and went to take a shower.

It felt good to be able to shower again and scrub the dirt and grime off my skin. I did not realize how dirty I probably was when living in the ocean.

When I was done, I dried myself off and put the big t-shirt on over my briefs and made my way to the bed. I crawled on top of Vincent and smiled when he moaned in his sleep. The sparks felt amazing after 3 weeks and two days away from my mate.

I gently kissed his lips and relished the sparks and warm feeling brought to my chest.

He still had not woken up, so I lightly shook him, but still nothing. So, I decided the next best thing.

I devilishly smirked as I made my way under the sheets.

I pulled down his boxers and smiled as his cock was free to my sight. He was not hard, but I was going to changed that.

I let my hot breath hit his cock and smiled as I felt him shiver. I laid kisses all over, inhaling his scent and moaning. I took his head into my mouth quickly and took no time getting to work on his shaft, getting him hard in mere minuets.

I licked, sucked, and kissed all over and gradually his groaned started do get more and more frequent. I felt him shift and knew he had to awake and in a flash the cover was ripped off exposing me deep throating his big cock.

At first, he seemed enraged, probably thinking it was some random wolf but as soon as he saw it was me his mouth dropped opened. I kept sucking bobbing my head and fondling his balls.

When he moaned another time he quickly snapped out of his trance and lifted me up and off his cock. I whined but was quickly shut up by his lips and he dominated a kiss between us.

He wasted no time and flipped me over shoving three fingers in all at once.

"Fuck!"

I shouted moaning around him. I was wet already so there was not much to be done. He quickly shoved his cock in and pounded away at me making me scream, moan, and cum twice before he did effectively knotting us together.

When all was said and done, he pulled me into a kiss and whispered

"I fucking missed you..."

I smiled and kissed him again.

"Me and the baby missed you too."

He almost seemed to miss it but when he registered it his eyes widened and he sat up, me knotted in his lap.

"Are you serious?!"

He said putting a hand on my stomach. I smiled and placed a hand over it.

"We never used protection so what do you think?"

I said sarcastically but still smiling. He looked at me before crushing me into a kiss and pulling away smiling brightly before loudly saying

"I'm going to be a daddy! Holy shit!"

He hugged me and leaned downed best he could and stared into at my stomach

"Hey baby, it's daddy and I promise to love you and mommy forever and always."

And that is when my heart turned to mush, and I smiled at our little family.

My family.

EDITED 11/12/20