Chapter 25

A Q U A R I U S

For the next few days, the pack was on edge. Four people passed away because of the attack and that hit the pack hard.

Vincent was seething as future alpha. Michael was under stress and a lot of pressure, something that he was having a lot of trouble dealing with.

The twins thankfully were doing better. I assisted Dr. Heights in helping to heal the pack members, something I enjoyed a lot.

The pack was receiving many threats from the hunters, some saying how they were going to kidnap me and Ben and torture us, some saying how all the children would be sold as slaves once captured, and others just talking about our plain demise.

Our warriors were on high alert.

"Hey baby."

I said to Vincent as I walked into his office. Kyle was with them and they had seemed to be in a conversation.

"Hey love."

He said gesturing me to sit on his lap, which I did in a heartbeat.

"What's going on?"

I asked rubbing his away the worry lines on his forehead. He sighed,

"Well, we are preparing to invade the hunters hide out. With the new pack members and the pack next door sending 150 members in tomorrow we should be okay. Our hopes are to kill the hunters and end this mess."

He said looking tired. I gave him a weak smile and kissed his cheek. Right then the door burst open. Ben and Michael walked in looking worried.

"Son, we have bad news."

Michael said grimly. Vincent sat up straighter.

"What's wrong, are Lucas and Louis okay?"

He asked in concern. He was a protective big brother.

"No, it's not about them. It's about the pack."

Said Ben. Vincent let out a deep breath but still looked concerned.

"What's wrong?"

He asked looking at Michael. Michael sighed and pinched his nose. I think the stress was getting to him more than he let on. I could feel his life force hurting and it concerned me. I wanted him to stay healthy. Before anyone could say anything, I stood up and walked to Michael. Everyone stared at me as I walked in front of him. I looked at Ben and asked

"Is it okay if I touch him?"

Ben gave me a wary look.

"Touch him where? What are you doing?"

I could see him getting agitated, most likely his wolf. I gave a light chuckle.

"Just his temples, trust me on this one."

He hesitated but nodded. Slowly I reached up and put my hand on his temples. Immediately I could sense the disruption and pain in his soul. As alpha he was feeling the pain of his pack and the worry was heavy on his shoulders.

I hummed and felt my hand start to tingle and watched as they glowed a dim blue. I let the calming affect wash over his soul and wolf and felt his worries slip away and confidence return. I could see and feel his inner strength returning and the weight being lifted off.

When I pulled away the air around him felt light and calm. He looked a lot better too.

"W-what did you do?"

He said looking shocked. He rubbed his chest and smiled. His mood seemed a lot better and happier.

"Just lifted off all that stress and pain. It isn't good for you to hold all that in, hurts the soul."

I walked over to my mate and sat back down on his lap satisfied I could help someone today. Michael nodded and thanked me while looking back at Vincent.

"Well son, as I said we have bad news. 15 pack members were kidnapped last night while running in the woods. 13 of them being teenagers aged 15-18. Two of them were mates aged 65 and 72."

He said sadly. Vincent sucked in a breath and cursed. Worry immediately enveloped me, my pack was suffering.

"Okay, Kyle call the head warriors, Liam and Morrisey, Veronica and Vincent, and get the alliance on the phone. We are going to have a meeting."

Kyle nodded and left to go do what was asked of him. Michael nodded.

"What's going to be the plan? We must get them back soon. God knows what they are doing to them."

Said Michael looking stressed again. Vincent looked up at his father.

"We are going to invade in three days' time. Preparations start tonight. You and mama will be in first defense, fighting those on the outside, I'll be second defense getting to the hostages, and Kyle will run third defense fighting those on the inside."

He said looking at both his parents. That is when I got a good look at Ben who was agreeing with his son. Ben looked tired and stressed as well but something was off about him. He smelled sweet, which was odd because his scent was usually spicy and smelt of pine.

I used my powers and tapped into his soul and looked to see if something was wrong and gasped.

"Ben can't be in first defense!"

I said out of the blue, making everyone look at me. Vincent piped up.

"Why? Alpha and Luna always fight for their pack. Mama is more trained than me and you, he's been through this before and will be fine."

Ben and Michael nodded at this.

"As much as I do not like my wife being out there, Vincent is right. Ben is more than fine to fight. I will protect him with my life too. Our pack needs as much help as possible right now."

Said Michael looking at me. I shook my head; I could not understand how as supernatural's they did not sense the life inside of him. It was small and weak, but it was growing.

"No, you don't sense it?!"

I said standing up and walking over to Ben. I got on my knees and touched his stomach, smiling when the force jumped inside of him.

"What are you doing?"

Michael said confused. I turned to him and gave him a really look. I took Ben's hand and held it over his stomach, letting my powers show him what I saw and felt. When he gasped, I pulled away and smiled?

"See what I mean?"

I said happy. What can I say? I love babies!

Ben looked at me in absolute shock.

"Is... is that what I think it is?"

He said almost in a whisper. I nodded and smiled clapping my hands. He turned to Michael, his eyes still wide and a shocked look on his face. So, it was a shock when suddenly, he slapped Michael hard and loud on his cheek.

"What the hell?!"

Exclaimed Michael, holding his now red cheek. Ben looked at him, stern and a bit angry.

"I told you to use a condom, but noooo, your horny ass could not wait, could it?!"

He said hands on his hips. It took a minuet for Michael to realize what was happening and when he did his mouth dropped open.

"Your- your—...."

Ben rolled his eyes and looked down at his flat stomach.

"Welcome to the family baby number six..."

EDITED 11/12/20