Epilogue

A Q U A R I U S

"Lupin! Come here right now mister!"

I said looking for my six and half year-old son. He was learning magic right now and his favorite spell was a cloaking one. He had to put clothes on, and he decided today was a naked day.

"If you don't come out now, I'm going to tell Caleb he can't play with you today!"

I heard a whine and Lupin immediately came out. Caleb was Morrisey, Kyle's, and Liam's son. He was born a few days after Lupin and was just as cute. The kid had a face full of freckles like his mother, blonde hair, and blue eyes.

I am sure our sons were mates because they were attached at the hip. Lupin wanted Caleb all to himself and Caleb was no different. Whenever Lupin would make any other friends Caleb would go crying to his parents saying he was the only friend Lupin needed.

Well today was our other son's Landon's birthday. He was turning four and we were throwing a pack party in the backyard that started in 10 minutes. I quickly dressed Lupin and picked him up making sure not to put too much pressure on my big belly.

Yep, this time it was a baby girl and boy. Vincent was over the moon about this one. I was simply happy to be getting a daughter.

We went downstairs and mostly everyone was there, gifts stacked up all over the table. It was mostly the parents of the pack here. Landon was playing with his cousin Harley- Victor and Zale's daughter. Zale did end up getting Victor pregnant four months later with a son and two years after with a daughter. Their four-year-old was the cutest thing. She had a head full of blonde hair like Zale with big green eyes. She giggled and fed Landon a piece her Cheerios.

I smiled and walked over to the two greeting them. When I saw Lupin loom over at his friends from soccer practice, I let him run off and go play. They were warrior kids so I knew they would be able to handle the rough little alpha.

"Hey baby, how's our babies?"

I heard a voice from behind say as arms enveloped me from behind. I smiled and looked at Vincent who was still handsome as ever.

"Hungry, when's the catering coming?"

I asked making him laugh. Kyle, Liam, and Ben walked over with Caleb and their daughter Caroline. This time Morrisey was pregnant for the first time with another boy and gosh could he be any more nervous. Caroline was Morrisey and Liam's child, not that they saw it that way but hey.

Caleb said a quick hi and ran over to a concentrated Lupin who kicked the ball around his friends, trying to make it in the soccer goal.

I sighed and looked at Ben.

"I have a feeling this is going to go bad..."

He nodded and grimaced.

"We're trying to make him not so attached but it's like he can't live if he doesn't have Lupin's attention."