Chapter 13

Once Momma Asian insisted on showing us her bedroom and Lillian's, we finally went back downstairs. As we made our way down the steps, the front door was pushed open and a body came walked in wearing washed ripped jeans, a red fitting tank top under a sleeveless jean button front and leather laced boots. Her hair was down in natural loose curls. She had a beautiful face that had in a annoying scowl on it.

"That's Grace." I almost jumped out my skin when a voice hush spoke in my ear. I looked over my shoulder to see Titania a step behind me. She had a friendly smile on her face and her brown eyes were soft. "And that's Mira. She's so," She stuck her tongue out. "like the co-manager." We giggled and I swirled my head back ahead to see another body crowding inside. She was wearing a printed long sleeve shirt under a short legged overall and walking on Chanel sandals. Her hair was in a lazy bun. "And Caden."

I was not going to say Finally when a guy walked in tailing gating right behind Mira, I almost exaggerated it. She nudged him to get him off her back. Get off of me, she demanded. My, I will say that he was cute. He had jet black hair, a tall body frame and was wearing a gray sweater with jeans and Nikes.

As soon as the three saw Momma Asian, they all started talking at once crowding us on the stairs. I squeezed myself behind Gloria. I didn't want to be seen. Yet.

"Mom, can you please tell Caden to stop demonstrating what a soda volcano looks like?"

"What?! It's amazing, plus it makes the soda more fuzzy."

"By the time all the foam blows out, the can is half empty." Grace rolled her eyes. Caden shrugged.

"Less for you

"Less for you. More for me."

"How does that even make sense?" Mira tauted.

"It doesn't

"It doesn't." Grace grated and pushed passed Caden to get in front of him. She rolled her eyes again and looked up at Momma Asian. "I'm hungry."