Chapter 15

I just wanna take this time to dedicated this chapter to Grace and Eliza because you two really helped me through Writer's Block. And Mira for bring the book alive! Your ideas/advice were spectacular! Thanks, SISTERS!!! ❤❤❤ Vote and comment, readers. Carry on. :)

🌺🌌🌺

"Who ordred the extra four chesses, extra pepperoni, extra sauce, annnd extra bread crust?"

Kash rose his hand then flicked his fingers to receive his meal. He wiggled in his seat. Momma Beer handed over a box of pizza. "Ah, thank you!"

"Kash, why aren't you at home eating your own dinner?" I peeked from over my pizza box and glimpsed at him. All the sudden, he got so silent and went steady. I saw his brown eyes squint briefly with sadness. It's like they sparkled but then sudden, they lit up with humor. He rose his sight from his pizza and looked mischievously at Grace.

My at the moment curious eyes darted to look at her. Everyone else was in their own conversation. Mira was chatting with Caden, Titania and Deewa where going back and forth about something and Momma Asain and Aunt Lillian were in discussion. And here I was, all left here just sitting at the end of the dining table minding my own business until now. And boy did I appreciate it.

"Because I heard you were having pizza and my mother's on a strict diet so now we're only eating certain food. That's not to good due to my athleticism so," He clicked his tongue and picked up a slice of pizza. "I gotta eat other people's food when I can."

"What if it's poison," Deewa spoke up. "Would you still eat it?" Kash didn't even look at her. His lips pulled back into a smile and his Adams apple bounced in a chuckle. And might I just teeny weeny say he had a great smile. (Awkward cough)

"Count on it," was what he said and took a mouth full bite of pizza. "Plus, I'm me so that makes me super." I had to take a bite of my pizza to stop myself from adding "man". I couldn't have helpt myself If I did. "Poison won't affect me one bit."

"Oh, my God." Grace rolled her eyes and gestured at him. "You didn't just say that. That sounds so stupid!"

"Oh, my God," Kash mimicked in a dramatic tone after swallowing his food. He cupped his cheeks. "You didn't just act surprised. You look so stupid."

"Wait," Mira shook her head. "Did you just call someone at this table stupid?" Kash rolled his neck.

"Yeah, I did." He winced. "Does it matter?"

"Do you?" Deewa shot back.

"Dweebs, eat shit and die."

"Mom!" Deewa exclaimed. "Did you hear what he said?" 

"No, I didn't," she answered deadpan. "What did he say?"

Deewa growled. "He told me to eat shㅡ" She flinched when a piece of pizza crest was thrown at her.