Chapter 25

Jenn Proske
as

¤Jessica¤
⬇️

¤Jessica¤⬇️

🌌🌺🌌

Kash got the gang to school without anyone saying a word. When he parked, the car went dead silent with the engine off. When his brown eyes looked into the rear view mirror, everyone in the car as if he yelled at them to, scattered out of it dismissively. When he was alone, he closed his eyes and let out the thick air that built up in his chest the whole ride. It felt good to let it out. All the madness he tried not to let out on the team floated into the atmosphere.

"Hurry up, Caden," Grace loud-whispered. "Get out." Caden mumbled and Deewa shoved him out almost making him tumble over his feet.

"Hey! Don't push." He swiped with a back hand long invisible hair behind his back. Deewa stuck her tongue out at him and waved her hand like it was nothing.

"Oh, shut up, son."

Caden scowled then hung his head afterwards. "Sorry," he muttered. Mira searched the parking-lot and saw that somebody that promised her in the text that they would be in the parking-lot was no where to be spotted. Mira grunted. They were fucked the rest of the day.

"She's not here."

"Who's not here?" Grace looked up from her phone. Mira mumbled and continued to survey the lot. Axel sat on the car bumper and waited...for Kash. This wasn't like him and if he was pissed, Kash sure wouldn't express his emotions on him. And he was the one who yelled at Axel. After he did, Axel felt apart of him tear away. Kash never rose his voice at him to where his nostrils flared. He felt lost.

"You know, you can never rely on a text. Sometimes stuff gets sent on accident," Tita was saying. "That happened one time to me. I was sending a text that said I was coming over but my stupid thumb," she started flicking at her thumb. "slid over the send button before I could finish saying I couldn't because blah blah. But it was my fault. I found out later I had a very sensitive screen. Because I set it that way."

"Yay you," Deewa pitched. Tita beamed.

"You two have class," Grace said to them. "Go."

"Fiiine. See you at lunch. Come on, Dee."

"Tita, we should talk about finding me a new iPhone..."

Kash finished tapping his fingers on the steeringwheel after thinking his head over. His mind was pondering about second main thing. Angela and how was she was doing. I mean, she cut herself for crying out loud. Why would she do such a thing? To him? Wasn't she happy with him? He sighed. Loudly. Frustratingly. God, why was relationships so complicated? WHㅡ

"Kash, get out here," Mira called out. He rolled his eyes, mimicking her. He was annoyed with them all right now, but sitting in this car waiting for them to walk away was just impossible. They always strode side by side like some bad ass crew to the school grounds together even if they had to wait for whoever was still in the car.