CHAPTER 21 : NOTES AND LISTS

RHEA POV

- Don't eat too much. Start a healthy lifestyle. Harris will have your diet plan since he'll be your instructor for this month. Exercise regularly. I adviced him to make you eat a lot of fruits and veggies. Hope you don't mind. Mas maganda ang natural food than vitamins. This is a big help for you to gain weight.

- First rule in the morning: Wash your face. Use the facial wash and cream we bought. Same rules for the night. And every other night, use facial mask to remove remaining dirt in your face. This is to avoid pimples, acne, remove black heads and dark spots .

P.S. - Sleep early. BAWAL MAGPUYAT. Have 6-8 hours of sleep.

- Don't stress yourself. Keep the goodvibes. Avoid negative thoughts. Magkaka-wrinkles ka. Tips : Read positive quotes and positive news. Effective 'to.

- For your skin, use the moisturizer para mawala ang dryness. Pag lalabas ka ng bahay and the weather is hot, use SPF-24. Last but not the least, drink 8-10 glass of water everyday. Pahabol. Use the milkbath soap.

- Masanay ka na maglagay ng powder and lip balm.

- Wear dress. Kahit practice lang para comfortable ka na when I get back.

- Practice wearing heels. Tips : Begin with 2-3 inches heel para makita natin ang improvement.

- Since I'm going to let you wear your 'usual' clothes until I return, kahit mag-browse ka lang ng dress, skirts or any girl attire sa internet. Browse lang. Hope you'll do this.

- I left some of my accessories to Harris. I told him to give it to you.

- Magpa-manicure and pedicure ka. Medyo nasisira na kasi ang kulay ng nails mo.

- Be confident. Sometimes, kulang ka lang sa confidence and minsan nasosobrahan. Kapag pumalpak ka sa part na 'to, gagawan natin ng paraan 'to sa August.

- Maintain your personal hygiene. Looking and smelling at your best.

- I don't advice you to drink alcohol. Also avoid eating junk foods. Too much sweet is bad too.

- Smile and be charming. I rarely see you smile, Rhea. Please smile. You look more beautiful when you do.

Remember this, smile is the best make up ever.

- Last advice, this is not an overnight process. So, I understand if it will be too much for you. But I'm begging you to stick with this plan. This will work if you won't see it as a burden.

List to remember when Shai is away :

* Behave

* No need to protest.

* Always remember that this is for your own good.