The size of his balls

*Zaina*
The next day I hurry home from work.. feeling much more nervous now I know who I am going on a date with. I mean he is a freaking movie star and I am just some Texas born girl, from a religious family, working as a chef.. probably not the kind of woman he usually have on his arm.

Zac had called me yesterday, being all sweet and charming.. telling me he would pick me up at 5 pm and to wear something comfortable. I take a quick shower and pulls on jeans and a pretty top in beige with a see through overlay and some silvery embellishment.. the I put on a light makeup and braid my hair, rolling it into a bun.

Looking in the mirror I smile at myself..this has to be okay. I mean I don't look like a model or an a list actress on the way to the red carpet..but neither did I two days ago and he still asked me out.

I hear the car pull up outside and look out the window. He is wearing fitted jeans with the legs rolled up slightly and a short sleeved black button down. He looks like tall, dark and handsome in the flesh and I have to remind myself that I am a good girl.

He rings the bell and I hurry to open the door. "Hi Zac".

  "Hi Zaina.. you look beautiful darling". He says, pulling me into a light hug. "So ready for an evening of fun and adventure ?"

"Sure". I am happy that it sounds like we are doing something else than the usual dinner and a movie...Not that it needs to be bad. But as a chef I spend a lot of times in a restaurant already.. I like to do other things.

I grab my purse and he offers me his arm, walking me to the car and opening the door to me... It had been really tempting googling him after I realised who he is. But I decided to get to know him for real, not through the media.. so I stopped myself.

While we drive I can't help casting glances at him... That shirt is good on him. The poor seems in the sleeves is about to give into his biceps and just split... Is it bad that I kind of just want to grab onto those arm, thinking that he would probably easily lift me with one arm, given the size of those muscles.

His chest is broad, tapering into a slim waist.. and I can't help imagine what he looks like beneath the clothing. Which leads to wondering whether I get to see that body under the shirt. Zaina, stop yourself.. remember you are a preacher's daugther, I shide myself.

He pulls up outside a big rounded building and I look up at it, then turn my eyes to him. "We are going bowling ?"

"Not just bowling, but disco bowling". He say with a big grin. "So ready to go bust some moves and knock over some pins ?"

"Oh believe me I am.. better prepare to lose though and to be out-discoet too". I say. This can only be unbelievable fun I am sure.

He gets out and come to open my door, offering me a hand that I take. "Well, not sure out-discoet is a word.. but I wouldn't get to cocky if I was you, these hips are know to be moving quite well".

"Let's see about that". I say smiling at him. Honestly I definitely won't mind seeing those hips move. I am sure it will be quite a sexy sight.

Inside we get our ugly bowling shoes..even though it take them a bit of time to find some big enough for Zac's giant feet. I look at him as he is lacing them. He looks up at me. "Why are you all flustered darling ? It can't be that hard putting on shoes"

"I.. uh.. it's just a bit hot in here". I can't very well tell him that those big feet and equally big hands made me wonder if the rest fit in size... Yeah I know, I know. Preacher's daughter..good girl.

He gets up, looking curiously at me. "Hot ? I was actually thinking here was a bit to the chill side... But maybe your blood just runs hotter than mine".

"Must be it". I say, hurrying over to our lane. The light is turned down in the room and there is disco lights blinking to the beat of the music. "This is amazing Zac.. really cool".

He grabs my hand, spinning me effortlessly. "I hoped you would like it... To be honest I am not so much of a fancy restaurant, sipping wine kind of guy".

"People always expect me to be a food snob because I am a chef... But actually I am not and I definitely prefer this to some stuffy restaurant where you have to act like you are having tea with the queen". I tell him.

His smile is everything..he don't say anything and he don't have to. He write our names into the computer, letting me go first, once again being a gentleman.

"That is a tiny ball". Zac says, nodding toward the pink bowling ball I pick up. "Actually I think that one is supposed to be for kids".

"Well I got small hands.. we can't all have giant hands like you, and easily handle the huge balls". I say, nodding towards his hands.

He looks a his hands.. then at mine, a smirk sliding over his lips. "Soo having trouble handling the big balls with your small hands".

"Yeah my fingers can't reach, and I would probably break my..". I see him almost double over laughing and I realise how it sounds. "God you are so nasty.. just be happy I don't throw my kiddie ball into your balls, pervert".

He is still totally done and I can't help giggling, his laughter is infectious.. Then he grabs my hand kissing it. "Sorry, I like your small hands and your tiny cute ball".

"See that was much better". I tell him with a smile. He is still holding my hand in his.

"You know what the big advantage of small hands are ?" Another cheeky smirk pulls at his lips and I know another quib is on the way. "They make everything they hold look much bigger".

Oh so it is with that on.. well I am used to the men in the kitchen getting cheeky and dirty. "Oh..so you need help making things look bigger.. sorry to hear that sweetie".

He looks at me wide eyed, then he breaks down, spluttering with laughter. "Touche darling.. You really are something special".

"Well I hope I am.. I mean who wants to be like everyone else". I say and turn my back to him, sending my ball down the lane, knocking over 8 pins. Picking up the spare with the next ball. "Try and beat that, Mr. Trying to compensate with a big ball".

"Oh now you are getting naughty little miss..watch and learn". He picks up his ball and wiggle his eyebrows at me, before making a strike and celebrating it with a victory dance.

Watching him shake those hips slowly to the rhythm of the music is almost hypnotic. There is nothing awkward about him dancing.. his moves fluent and sexy, no doubt he is comfortable in his own skin... I roll my eyes. "Yeah not tacky at all".

"Admit you like it". He say grinning that full on megawatt grin, reaching for my hand and when I reluctantly give it, he pulls me into him, moving to the rhythm. His hand so low on my back it is bordering inappropriate, making my hips move with his...Damn him.

*Zac*
I let her go, not because I don't utterly enjoy feeling her hips move in time with mine. But it takes my mind on a visual journey, making me think of other ways to make her hips move, other ways to feel her sexy body close to mine and I have to step back, not to get to caught up in the moment.

We spend the next 2 hours bowling.. having a couple of beers and some pizza slices and dancing when ever we feel like it... I am actually grateful for Jensen's advice. This is something else than sitting in a boring restaurant and I get to see the real her much more. And damn I like what I see, not only physical.

Here is a woman that is sweet and easy to talk to, but who gives back when I get cheeky and yeah I know I tend to do that sometimes... A woman who'll happily dance with me without seeming the least shy and awkward that people are watching and singing along to the songs. And well.. I am not complaining about the way she wiggle her cute ass every time, right before throwing the ball.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is a woman I could fall for... Fast, hard and deep, if she just lets me, now I just have to hope that she feels the same.

As we walk out from the bowling alley I grab her hand. "Come on darling, time to go do some serious karaoke".