Half a calender of hot men

*Zaina*
We walk back out to the guys and Avery go to whisper something in Tom's ear..  he smiles, sliding an arm around her waist and pulling her to his side, kissing her temple softly. It is a small gesture, but the way he does it seems so very loving.

"So we can tell now ?" He mumbles against her ear and she nods, making him smile. "Good.. honestly it has been hell pretending there is nothing going on". He looks at me and Zac. "As you probably already figured out, I stayed with Avery last night, we are.. together".

Zac grins. "See I knew you two you hit it of. And yeah Tom it was quite easy to figure out the moment you volunteered to pick her up".

"Thank you Zac, for talking me into the blind date". He says, as Avery snuggles into his side, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Hey twinkle". I hear Ian's voice and I turn to see my brother come toward us. Looking very handsome in green surfer shorts.

I hug him tightly. "Huggie". He has always called me twinkle and I always call him Huggie. "This is Zac, my boyfriend, Avery you know and that is her new beau Tom".

"Hi Zac, a pleasure meeting the man that makes my big sister happy". Ian says shaking Zac's hand, giving him a quick look over.

Zac smiles, his free arm snaking around my waist, pulling me to his side. "The pleasure is all mine Ian. I've listened to your show by the way, hilarious".

"See sis, your man know quality humour". Ian says smiling at me, making me groan. Then he hugs Avery and shake Tom's hand. "Nice to meet you too Tom".

"And nice to meet you Ian". Tom say. I am sure both Zac and Tom are going to like my brother, everyone tend to like him.

Soon the guys are deep into a conversation about .. some guy stuff I think. And I spot Lucas and Evelyn with little Liam in a stroller. I hug them both and then everyone is introduced. Lucas looking at Zac and Tom. "You do know I need to approve any man these two are dating".

"Well then we better be on our best behaviour". Zac says grinning.

Now we are just waiting for Jensen and Jared. Liam starts crying in his stroller and Zac instantly squad down in front of him. Looking at Evelyn. "Can I pick him up ?" She nods and he gently pick him up.

"Hey there little man, why are you making all that noise ?" Zac is smiling at the small boy on his arm and Liam instantly stop crying and start happily chatting away in baby language, with a few words.

I am biting my lip, I mean if that don't melt a woman's heart. Evelyn steps over beside me, leaning in to whisper. "That one Jala, he is a keeper, that is for sure".

"I know, oh do I know". I whisper back with a smile.

Finally Jensen and Jared arrive and after another round of introductions, we are of to settle into the two cabanas Zac and Tom has rented.

Me and Avery is walking side by side, and she elbows me softly. "Honestly the poor women in the park are going to die. I mean one is more ridiculously handsome than the next".

"Yeah, it is like half a calendar for hot men". I say giggling. It really is the truth, all 6 of them, handsome, sexy and in great shape.

*Avery*
After packing out in our cabanas, we all go to lie on the beach by the wave pool. I watch Tom as he is laying on his back. Those abs clearly visible. He really is gorgeous.

Zaina and Zac is fooling around, tickling each other and kissing innocently in between. Ian is in a deep conversation with Jared about something. And Lucas and Jensen are talking about Jensen's brewery. Evelyn is trying to entertain Liam.

I watch as Liam gets up, waddling through the sand with his little bucket, down to the edge of the water, filling it. He comes back, balancing with the water, trying to step over Tom's long legs. Falling and spilling the water all over Tom.

Tom lets out a rather girlish scream, scaring poor Liam, who starts crying his head off. Tom quickly sit up lifting up the little boy. "There, there little guy. I am sorry I scared you, but the water was a bit cold. What do you say, you and me go fill the bucket together ?"

"Yeah water". Liam says and Tom get up, taking his little hand. They walk down to the water, filling the bucket. My heart melting completely.

Evelyn moves over beside me, watching Tom and Liam. "That one is going to be a great father, you can just see it and well that ass is definitely a plus too".

"Oh it definitely is". I say with a smirk. "Even better au-naturel".

"What are you two whispering about ?" Tom ask, as they come back, making both of us giggle and shake our heads.

He flops down beside me, snuggling closer and leaning in to whisper. "What were you to talking about ?"

"We were just admiring you pretty backside". I whisper back, watching him blush slightly, suddenly very interested in watching to water.