Girl talk and boy talk

*Zaina*
"So spill the beans, was it good ?" Avery asks the second Lucas is out the door to get to his first class in time.

I bite my lip, trying to hold my smile back. "Oh believe me, that man is utterly amazing in every way. We went to the old drive in and he had filled the back of his pick-up with pillows and blankets...And well we stayed after everyone left. Getting to know each other under the stars".

"Ohh romantic, and a tiny bit kinky". Avery says, wiggling his eyebrows. "So was he hard on you, or did you just keep going all night ? And how big, because you my dear are walking like an old cowboy".

Shaking my head and maybe blushing a bit I mumble. "Avery I know you don't have a boyfriend, but I am not going to share every detail. But no he was very gentle. He is just.. very blessed in that area.. and well stamina isn't lacking either".

"You know I need to live through you". She say grinning. Looking around. There are no other guests, and the waitress is outside getting the tables ready for lunch. "So how big ? Like above average ? Or like pornstar worthy ?"

I collect the plates. "Well.. More like 'holy shit is that thing for real'". I tell her giggling. I mean part of me want to talk about it, as it is still a bit overwhelming. But it is also a bit awkward.. I was taught that ladies never talk about sex.. hell ladies never have sexunless married.

"Really ? Like what are we talking about here ?" She holds up her hands, showing a fairly big size. "Like this ?"

I take her hands, moving them farther apart. "More like this". She is just staring at her hands, her mouth hanging slightly open.

"You are lying.. shit you have to be lying". She looks at her hands again, taking them down. "You didn't run away screaming ?"

Shaking my head I pour myself a cup of coffee. "Nope not lying.. and change of subject please. We so need to find a man for you my dear...Maybe Zac knows someone".

"Yeah I might really need a date". She say with a sigh. Then she smiles. "Please ask him if he knows someone hot and single who desperately need a date".

"Why don't you come over tonight, we are just going to crash and watch some movies...we can ask him then". I say. I would love for Zac to get to know my friends.

She bites her lip. "Are you sure it's okay with Zac ? I don't want to be the third wheel or ruin your evening".

"Of course he won't mind. I am sure he would love to get to know you. And I would love for you to get to know him". I tell her.

"Okay then, I'll be there. But I better get to work.. see you tonight". She sends me a smile before leaving. I really hope Zac knows someone awesome, because she hasn't dated for a long time.

*Zac*
I am just coming out from the gym when my phone rings and I pick it up, seeing it is Tom. "Hey Hiddles, to what do I owe the pleasure ?"

"Hi Zac. Well I am on my way home from filming in Phoenix and I thought I would stop by seeing your new place... If you are not busy". He says cheerily.

I smile to myself, Tom is always fun to be around. And I would love for him to meet Zaina. I am sure they will get along. "Sure no problem. I actually have someone I want you to meet".

"Oh.. are you telling me that you got a girlfriend Levi ?" He says, letting out that patented Ehehehe grin. "She has to be a patient woman".

I roll my eyes. "Well don't play smart with me Hiddles. At least I got a girlfriend, that is more than you can say".

"Sadly yes". He sigh, actually sounding a bit sad. "Why does it seem to get more and more complicated ? It's like no one is themself with me anymore, not women anyway. Not unless they are married or much older. Everyone suitable seems to act strange".

A thought suddenly hits me. "Well I might know someone.. I might be able to get you a date while you are here".

"I am not sure Zac, I am not so keen on getting set up". He sounds a bit uncertain, then curiosity gets the better of him. "Who is she ?"

I smile to myself. "Her name is Avery.. she's a really sweet girl.. a redhead and Zaina, my girlfriends best friend. She seems like a spirited girl that say what she means".

"So not very attractive ?" He ask. "I mean not that it is all about looks, a woman has so much more to offer". He instantly say. Typical Tom, always scared to offend someone.

I bite down a chuckle. "Well, I have only seen her once soo. But hey you would do me a solid, it would give me a lot of points with Zaina. So come on.. a double date. Totally relaxed and private".

"Damn Levi, okay then. But I am so kicking your ass if she is some totally crazy bird". He sigh, and I smile to myself. I am sure he will like Avery.

I walk to my car. "So when are you going to arrive ?"

"Uhh tomorrow early afternoon ? If it's okay". He say, sounding like a big apology already. "Sorry I know it's a short notice, it was a spur of the moment thing".

I get into the car. "No problem Tom, just send me the time and terminal and I'll pick you up at the airport. See you tomorrow Tom".

"Okay, see you Zac". We end the call and I start the car. Hopefully Avery is up for a date, I am sure she will love Tom, which woman wouldn't ?