Walking funny

*Zac*
I wake early in the morning, stretching my body and turning to look at Zaina sleeping beside me, all rolled up like a sleeping kitten. But as soon as I touch her, she unfolds herself, snuggling into me, mumbling lazily. "I don't want to get up".

"Well I wish we didn't have to, but you need to get to work right ?" She had asked me to stay for the night when I drove her home, and I had happily accepted.

She sighs and snuggle closer, rubbing her behind into my morning hard on. "Yeah unfortunately". She reaches down between us, gently squeezing my erection. "If you had shown me this before sex.. I think I might have ran away screaming".

"Baby you need to get ready". I can't help moaning at her touch. I am still kinda ecstatic and relieved that it had worked, and even more that she doesn't seem to have been scared from it.

She sighs and let go of me, stretching her beautiful body. "You are right.. I better hit the shower, care to join me ?"

"Well how could I say no to that ?" I watch her get out of bed..she is naked and I truly enjoy the sight.. every curve of her is perfection. But I notice that she is walking a bit weird, like she is stepping on needles. "Is something wrong love ?"

She turns to glare at me. "It is all your fault you know. Never really understood when people talked about walking funnily the next morning. Now I do".

"Sorry darling, is it bad ?" I bite my lip to keep myself from chuckling. I mean it wouldn't be a nice thing to do.. but she does look kinda funny.

Her eyes narrow, and she points a finger at me. "You better not be laughing at me Mr Levi if you know what is good for you".

"Oh I never would darling.. I never would". I tell her, getting up from the bed and following her into the bathroom.

She turns on the warm water and step into the shower and I happily follow her, folding my arms around her warm wet body. She sighs contently. "Is it always going to feel this perfect ?"

"I wish I could promise you that, but I guess nothing is ever, always perfect". I say, kissing slowly over her shoulder.

She turns in my arms, running her hands over my chest, letting out a small appreciative sound, then she gives me a wicked smile and grab a bottle of body wash. She puts a big glob in her hand and starts to rub it over my chest and shoulders. Then she works down my stomach until she reach my erection, running her slick soaped up hands down my length. "Well I think my body need a break, but I can still help you with this".

"You don't have.. oh fuck.. baby that is .. oh wow". I desperately grab at the wall, trying to stop my legs from buckling under me. I don't know what it is she is doing, but it feels utterly amazing.

Her small hands, slick from the soap is doing absolute magic, and it don't take her long to bring me to the moon.

I just need a moment to collect myself, leaning my forehead against the cool tiles to make the world stop spinning. She giggles softly. "Are you okay love ?"

"Yeah, more than okay actually. That was ... were did you learn to do that ?" I lift my head, looking at her, wondering what other surprises she has in store.

She shrugs. "I don't think I learned it anywhere. I might have some practice in the area.. my parents brought me up to wait with sex till I was married, so when I was younger... well I kind of used my hands to keep my boyfriends.. hmm happy".

"Oh I bet you they were happy". I chuckle and lean in to kiss her deeply. Then I let her go, grabbing the soap. "Well time to repay the favour".

*Zaina*
"See you later then". I give Zac a longing kiss, before walking into work and starting on getting breakfast ready. I can feel the soreness with every movement, but honestly I don't really mind, it reminds me of him and how absolutely amazing it had been.

And today is monday, which means that Lucas has a late morning at work, and will probably come by for breakfast. Lucas is my best guy friend and such a sweetheart.

"Uhh boss, Lucas is here". The young waitress pokes her head into the kitchen. She is slightly flushed and her eyes shining in that way the young waitresses eyes always does when Lucas is around. Well he might be handsome and charming, but also very happily married to a great woman and they have a little son, so they might as well pack the adoration away.

"I be right out, give him some coffee". I quickly finish up breakfast, bringing out 3 plates, knowing Avery will be along very soon. Walking out into the restaurant I see Lucas smile at me. "Morning Lucas, how are you this glorious morning ?"

"Well morning to you Jala, don't you just sparkle". He says with a huge smile and hug my tightly after I have put down the plates. "So there shouldn't happen to be a man involved in this burst of happiness on a monday morning ?"

I roll my eyes at him. "Can't a women be happy without there being a man behind it ? But there might be. But first tell me how are Evelyn and Liam, is he still growing like weed ?"

"They are both fine and yes he is. So now tell me, new boyfriend ?" I say, looking at me like I am a student. Lucas is a teacher at the local college and all the girls in his classes has a crush on him, even though he denies it.

"Oh I can tell you about him". Avery's voice sound as she comes waltzing in, hugging Lucas. "He is tall, dark, handsome, build like a freaking brickhouse, a gentleman and from the way our girl is walking I am guessing way above average sized".

I know I blushing scarlet. "Avery !" Why does she have to be so perspective ? I mean yeah we usually talk about such things, but a little less uhmm visual when Lucas is there.

She sends me a smirk. "Oh do not try and lie to me little miss, you have that 'I got well and thoroughly fucked last night' look on your face". She turns towards Lucas. "By the way, her new lover boy is famous on top of everything else".

"Famous ?" Lucas looks at me curiously. "This starts to sound interesting Jala. So who is he ? And you do know I need to approve him before you get serious about him ?"

I sigh. I mean I love my friends, but sometimes they are just to much. "His name is Zac.. Zachary Levi. I don't know if you know who he is, but he is really amazing".

"Of course I know him, or who he is.. I am a geek you know". Lucas say grinning. "Well, well our little girl did good I see. I've heard he is a really great guy and well even a straight man can see he isn't half bad to look at".

Avery sit down and start on her food. "He most definitely isn't bad to look at. And he seems very much taken with our sweet Jala here.. so now one of you need to find me a date, because I am starting to feel lonely".