Harder than it seemed

*Zaina*
Actually I hate when the movie ends, I have never in my life felt this comfortable in someone's arms and I don't really want it to end, I just want to stay here, soaking up his warmth, letting his masculine scent engulf me.
"Do we have to leave Zac". I mumble into his chest, as the other cars begin to turn on the engines, headlights coming on.
He pulls me closer to him, turning his head, to nozzle his nose into my hair. "Well actually we don't have to. We can stay for a bit and watch the stars, if you want to and you dare stay here alone with me in the dark.
"Well you are not turning into some creature of the night are you ? If the answer is no, well I see nothing to fear". I tell him, snuggling as close as possible.
He is laying on his back, one hand behind his head, the other arm around me and I watch his profile, every little detail of him, while the cars leave and the field grows dark and quiet. Finally the lights are turned of as the staff leave and we are totally alone in the soft, warm darkness, only the moon and stars looking down at us.
"It is incredible how much brighter the stars look out here, compared to LA. No smog, not light pollution, just clean, clear skies". He says looking up towards the stars.
I nood. "I can believe that. I have always loved watching the stars. Wishing upon the shooting stars that someday I would find someone to watch them with".
"I'll happily watch them with you". He whispers, and kisses my temple. We lay there for a while, watching the stars. Just enjoying the silence and that we are comfortable with it.
My hand has slid up under his shirt, feeling those strong abs. Exploring his skin, feeling the hair there tickle my palm. His hand has slid to my hip and now it is sliding down to cup my ass, rubbing in slow circles.
Suddenly I find myself on my back, Zac hovering over me. Then his mouth is on mine, kissing me into oblivion. My hands on his back, roaming over those strong bulging muscles, pulling the shirt up with them.
He breaks the kiss, sitting up, slowly, well in my brain it seems to go way to slow, pulling of his shirt. Exposing that magnificent body to me, making me catch my breath. Oh damn he is an absolute beast in the best and most sexy way.
I feel so small when he lean down over me, kissing me deeply again, as I let my hands get acquainted with every single muscle on his body. Grabbing onto his huge biceps, when his mouth travel down my neck. His stubbles scratching my skin in the most delicious way.
As he reach the first button of my shirt, he stops and look up at me. "Are you sure baby ? I mean we can wait if you want to, no pressure".
"I have never been so sure about anything in my life Zac". I halfway moan out, not wanting him to stop. I know I should wait. I normally wait for at least a couple of dates longer. But honesty none of my exes has made me feel like this or had a body like this.
He slowly opens my shirt, one button at a time, his mouth following his fingers making a wet hot trail down my skin. Then he opens my shirt. "Damn baby that is some sexy underwear, is that what a preachers daugther normally wears ?"
"Well this one does. I mean I am always expected to wear proper clothes, but my underwear no one get to judge me on". I say, looking down at the sexy black lace bra.
"I'd be happy to judge you". He says with a teasing smirk, his hands sliding over my body, almost ripping open my shorts and pulling them of me. He takes in the sight of my tiny black panties. "I judge you God damn sexy".
I giggle, but it quickly turn into moans as his big hands roam over my body. Then he hooks his hands under me, pulling me to sit up, unhooking my bra. He licks his lips as he watches my breast spill out. "Glorious, absolutely glorious".
He fold his legs in front of him and lifts me into his lap like I weigh absolutely nothing. I wrap my legs around his waist. His mouth exploring, my mouth, shoulders, neck and collar bones, before finding its way to my nipple, making me gasp.
We are getting lost in one another, kissing, touching, tasting skin, mentally mapping each others bodies. My whole body humming with desire, pressing myself down on his lap, crazy with the need for friction to relieve the need building there. Gasping slightly, no doubt he is very much turned on too, I clearly feel him through his pants.
He gently lay me down, kissing down my body, removing my panties. He holds them up, grinning. "Sure this isn't a piece of dental floss love ?"
"Oh don't get cheeky with me now, or I might change my mind". I try to glare at him, but give up when he throws the panties aside gently spreading my legs further apart.
He leans down, running his nose slowly over me, breathing in deeply, sending hot chills up my back. His voice raw and husky. "God baby you smell divine and I bet you taste even better".
I know I am blushing, my mother would call that the devils talk. Well if he is the devil he can have my soul and my body too, right now feeling him is all that matters.
And then his mouth is on me, licking, kissing, sucking, yeah it feels like he is literally consuming me. Having me thrashing and gasping in no time. Oh his mouth is definately very skilled.
"Oh God". I buck my hips up, almost pushing him away, almost feeling possessed by some spirit of pleasure. "You are killing me Zac".
He just chuckles, and ups what he is doing. And when his long fingers thrust into me I loose control, cumming hard, gasping his name.
He kind of hook his fingers upward, brushing over my inside wall. Then he hits my g-spot and my hips bucks again. "Holy shit Zac, oh lord that feels amazing".
"Just let loose baby, give into the pleasure". He mumbles in that absolutely sexy voice and it feels almost hypnotic.
And I am raptured by pleasure, it really feels like an out of body experience, my body lightly shaking. Then relaxing into total bliss. Zac moving up to kiss me and my hands go down to open his pants. He helps me pulling them of.
He pulls himself up, sitting between my spread legs, and I pull my knees up and out to make space for him. He already know I am on the pill as we talked about my moms reaction when she found up, telling me I was killing her grandchildren and then right after, that promiscuity made a woman a whore. My mom is very old fashioned.
"I promise to be gentle". He whispers softly, and it strikes me as a bit odd. But maybe he just want to be sweet, making sure I feel comfortable.
He slowly rub the head over my folds, coating himself in my moisture. It sends electricity through me every time he rubs over my sensitive bud.
Then I feel him at my entrance, slowly nudging the tip inside me. Oh God he feels much bigger than I expected and I moan deeply. Fuck it is absolutely overwhelming.
"Are you okay baby ?" He asks softly, he is slowly moving his hips, pushing deeper with each shallow thrust. I am in no way a virgin, even though I am not very experienced, but right now I feel like one.
I nod, honestly it is on the verge of being painful, but I expect my body just need to get used to him. It has been a while since I was with a man and well he is definately more blessed in that area than any man I've been with before. "It's fine Zac, just.. slowly".
And he is very gentle, taking his time. Then finally he stops, leaning down to kiss me softly. Clearly giving me time to adjust. He whispers again my cheek. "Still okay darling ?"
"I am fine Zac, it is just a bit overwhelming". I breath out deeply, telling my body to relax. I mean I feel completely full, but it also feels good, I mean he is literally hitting every spot in me simultaneously.
He gently caress my cheek, his voice still very gently. "You have to tell me if it's to much okay ? I'll stop if it is".
"Wait.. what ? Are you telling me you are.. that you are not all inside ?" I might sound a bit panicked. Shit I am actually not sure I can do this. I mean how freaking big is he ?
Looking like he is somewhere between scared and panicked, he slowly shakes his head. "Uhh no.. a bit more than halfway I'd say". I can't stop my eyes from blowing wide or the shocked gasp and he looks absolutely crest-fallen. "It's okay, it's not the first time".
I feel him pulling back, and I grab him. "No Zac, don't stop. Admittedly it is a bit overwhelming, but I'm okay. And well I want this to work. Maybe the going slow isn't the way to go, maybe you know, just get it over with".
"Are you sure baby ? I.. I don't want to hurt you in any way". He looks at me with such concern and so much love that my heart is swelling, making me want to do this even more.
"Yeah Zac, you won't hurt me. And I do want you, all of you. Please". I rub my hands over his broad chest, trying to make him relax. Which for some reason makes me relax more too.
As he is keeping a close eye on me, I do everything to focus on how sweet and sexy he is, and how good it does feel. Not wanting to make him feel bad. But still I can't hide a yelp as he buries himself in me. Holy mother of God, I almost can't breathe.
He is gasping slightly, making sure he don't move as I get air back into my lungs. I can literally feel my body start to relax and give more into him. It doesn't really have a choice. "Are you okay ? Did I hurt you ?"
"No it only hurt shortly Zac, don't worry so much. But slowly okay, I just.. I need to get used to this". I breath out.
He starts moving very slowly and honestly, it hurts. Not a lot and it also feels good and somehow a bit dirty, greedy, like I am a wanting woman who can't get enough. Oh my mom would surely have a field day with this.
"Oh God, you feel so good". He gasps, his forehead resting on mine, his breathing racket. And his words, his eyes burning into mine, it is a huge turn on and I wind my legs around him, forgetting the pain.
Soon I am clawing at his back, I mean he is literally pushing all my buttons, including a few I didn't know existed. "God, oh oooohh, please faster, harder". I am begging him, totally lost in the feeling and the pleasure.
And he slowly ups the tempo, making sure it won't be to much. But right now I am blinded by ecstasy, unable to feel any pain, drowning in the feel of him and the words he whispers in my ear. For all I know he could be some sinful demon, right now I would still welcome him.
I press myself up to meet him, and then my world implodes in an orgasm so intense, I don't have the words to describe it, pulling him with me, as my body cramp around him.
He is breathing heavily, resting his cheek against mine. Holding most of his weight on his arms. Just slowly rolling his hips on me.
I kind of expects him to roll down beside me.. to pull out. But he keeps rolling his hips slowly and almost instantly his breathing changes and I feel him starting to grow hard inside me. "Seriously Zac ? Holy shit". I mumble.
"Sorry, you just feel so good I can't stop myself from wanting more of you". He mumbles against my skin, and the feeling is undescribably sexy. Soon we are both lost in the throes of passion again.