Weird images and hot passion

*Avery*
We run into the living-room, finding Liam on the kitchen table, a bowl of apples broken on the floor. That was the sound. Tom looks at me. "Take him and go open the door. I'll clean this up".

I grab Liam and go to open the door with him on my arm. As soon as he sees Lucas he holds out his little arms. "Daddy, daddy".

"Hi there little man, did you have fun with auntie Avery and Tom ?" Lucas say, taking his little son. "Thanks for having him. Evelyn had 3 bend ribs. She is at home now and she will be totally fine soon".

"Good to hear". I say smiling, hiding that my brain is on meltdown.. Tom loves me, he just said that. "And it was no problem, he has been a gem as always".

Lucas laugh. "This little tyrant ? I mean I love him, he is my son, but he is a little devil at times. But I better get him home to his mother".

"He just takes after his daddy". I say grinning. "Give Evelyn my best".

"I will, tell Tom hallo from me.. see you Avy". He grabs the diaper bag with his free hand and I close the door. Time to go face Tom.

I walk back into the kitchen, seeing Tom put the broom away. "It was just Lucas coming to pick up Ian, he said hallo. Evelyn is okay, only some bend ribs".

"To pick up Ian ? You mean Liam right ?" Tom say, breaking down in fits of giggles and seconds later I am totally done too... okay my brain really is a mess.

We are both clutching our stomachs, tears falling down our cheeks. "Oh got Tom, the images I got in my mind.. Lucas with Ian in one of those baby carry things". Tom splutters, then mumbles something like 'oh God' again and again, trying to catch his breath.

When I get myself under control, I look at Tom. His hair is a mess and his cheeks are flushed from laughter, his eyes twinkling with mirth. And he looks so damn handsome. My heart start fluttering. "Tom !?"

"Yeah darling". He looks up. "Please not any more mental picture, I might end up peeing myself".

  "I.. I love you too Tom, I really do". I grab him, pulling him into me, kissing him deeply. He only hesitates for a second, I guess I caught him by surprise, then his strong arms slide around me, pulling me close to him.

  I moan deeply, my fingers entwined in his hair as I suck his bottom lip into my mouth. His hands sliding down on my ass. "Avery are you sure we should do this now ?" His voice throaty with desire in my ear, and I just nod and kiss him longingly.

His hands slide up under my dress and I lift my arms to let him pull it over my head, his mouth caressing my neck and shoulders with kisses.

  It isn't just his smoking hot body and handsome face that attracts me, not that I am complaining at all. But mostly it is his warmth and his passion that makes him irresistible.

Tom's hands adroitly open my bra and I let it fall to the floor, he gently cup my breasts and I sigh, letting my nails run up his back.

My breasts are a perfect match for his hands, and he know exactly how much pressure to use, my thoughts are swimming and I automatically presses my body against his.

  When his mouth find my nipple, I feel my legs give in and I have to grab him to steady myself.

He sweep me up into his arms and carries me into the bedroom, where he softly put me down and slowly pull of my panties. "You are unbelievable beautiful Avery".

His words and the way those intense eyes caresses every inch of my body, sends joyous sparks through my system.

I let my head fall back, just savouring the feeling of his hands and mouth slowly making their way up my legs, teasing, playfully and so very arousing.

  When he reaches my inner thighs, gently nibbling, my hands is ripping at the sheets and all I can think about is how much I want him.

He definitely know what he is doing, is all I can think when his mouth reaches my most sensitive spot, and I have to bide my pillow to refrain from screaming and risk people in the other apartments calling the police.

I am moaning his name, and my entire body feel on fire.. my legs shaking, but just before I reach the top, he stops and I am whimpering with disappointment.

  He chuckle and make a trail of kisses up my stomach, stopping for a moment to tease my breasts. I feel that I almost can't breathe out of sheer wanting.

I pull him up to kiss him deeply and demanding, my hands running down his ample back to his very sexy ass.

I struggled to untie his short and I am honestly starting to get frustrated, I can't wait any longer. I want him so badly and I want him right now.

He sit up on his knees, removing my hands gently, before standing up at the end of the bed, he keeps eye contact with me the entire time.

  Slowly he pulls his T-shirt over his head, letting it fall to the floor. I am savouring the sight of him, he could be carved by Michelangelo.

He unties the shorts and the waist, pulling them down. I am biting my lip to contain a gasp, he really is big, and I feel a delightful thrill by the sight of him, remembering last night.

  As he lay down on top of me, careful to keep some of his weight on his arms, he looks at me for permission, with those beautiful eyes and I nodd, to let him know that I am ready.

I bend my legs slightly to give him more space. Slowly and gently he slide into me, making me grab his ample shoulders, gasping delighted by the feel of him.

He moves slowly, I can just exactly handle the size of him and she find it so very racing and naughty, no other man has made me feel anything like this before.

  The feeling of being totally filled agitates me to no extend and she feel the orgasm bildt up. I want him deeper, harder and faster. My hands run over his back and ass, scratching lightly with my nails, he groan deeply, trusting a little faster.

He kiss me ablazed with passion, tasting me, our tongues playing, caressing each other.

When I kiss and nippled down his neck and along his collarbone, he makes a growling noise. I keep going incited by his excitement, and finally he forget all caution, trusting into me deeper and faster.

  I am not sure I can even remember my own name, I can only feel him, hear him and hang onto sanity as I am swept away by waves of pure pleasure.

I fold my legs around his ass, pulling him in, trusting my pelvis against him, as I scream my orgasm into his shoulder, trying to muffle myself a bit.

From far away I hear him moaning my name, his body tensing, the feeling of him cumming inside me is enough to send me right over the edge into the waves of orgasm once again.

I sigh, my body feeling numb and throbbing at the same time, but unusually satisfied, and I savour the feeling of his weight on me.

He let himself glide down beside me, pulling my body close to his, whispering hoarsely. "Wow Avery, that was just..wow.. I love you so much".

"I love you too Tom.. and it was rather wow". I mumble, snuggling into his chest and soon drifting of to sleep.