Romantic and heated mornings

Funnily this recording of Zac singing fly me to the Moon is from after I wrote the story.. but of course I needed to post it.

*Zaina*
Watching Zac sleeping is something special, he is laying on his side, his face towards me. Seeing him all relaxed, the dark lashes resting against his skin a small happy smile gracing his slightly open mouth, making him look 10 years younger. I enjoy just laying there, watching him.

"Are you staring at me baby ?" His voice is laced with sleep and his eyes still closed, but his smile widens considerably.

"Maybe.. just a little bit. You look so cute when you are sleeping". I reach to run my thumb along his bottom lip and he flicks his tongue out, licking the tip of my finger, making me giggle.

"Cute !? I don't want to be cute, no man wants to be cute". He mumbles, pulling me into him. "Sexy, yes.. handsome, that's fine.. Amazing.. can live with that.. but cute ? Kittens are cute. I am not a kitten".

I run a hand up his broad chest, loving the way the hair there tickles my palm. "You are as cute as a kitten.. a sex kitten".

"Oh God no". He groans deeply. "Please do not call me that.. that is definitely something you only call a woman. You are the sex kitten here".

He kisses me slowly and I wind my legs around his. "I can deal with that, but right now this kitten is very much hungry, so go take a shower and I'll have breakfast ready when you are done".

He snuggles his face into my neck, breathing in deeply. "You cheat, you showered without me. I can smell your shower gel".

"Yeah woke up and couldn't sleep so took a shower and snuggled back down to watch you sleep". I say kissing his nose.

He chuckles and stretches before getting out of bed. "Yeah that didn't sound creepy at all".

"No not at all, sweet and romantic". I say, getting out of bed and pulling on some clothes. Before going to the kitchen and getting breakfast ready.

I have just put it on the table when I fell Zac's arms slide around me from behind and his voice singing in my ear. "Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, let me see what spring is like on a-Jupiter and Mars. In other words: hold my hand. In other words: baby, kiss me".

He takes my hand, spinning me around to kiss me deeply, before continuing with the singing, dancing slowly with me. "Fill my heart with song and let me sing for ever more. You are all I long for, all I worship and adore. In other words: please, be true. In other words: I love you".

My heart is beating wildly in my chest, as he stops, looking deeply into my eyes. Then he bites his lip. "I mean it Zaina.. I love you".

"I.. I love you too". Honestly I am sniffling badly. I mean how much more romantic can it be ? It's like a scene in a freaking romantic movie.

He gently dry a tear away from my cheek with his thumb. "Don't cry darling. Why are you upset ?"

"I am not upset Zac. I am happy. You are just being so utterly perfect you big goof". I smile at him and he chuckles, before kissing me ever so softly.

When he finally break the kiss, I gently push him on the chest. "We better eat that breakfast now before it gets totally cold".
—————————————————————————————————————————

*Avery*
Okay Tom really are a spooner, if this can even be described as spooning. He has one arm under my head and bend so his hand rests on my left breast. The other one is wound tightly around my waist. His leg is lodged over my legs and wound back between them, holding me pinned to his body, unable to move at all.

"Tom.. Tom, wake up". I try waking him, but it is hard when you can't move. I mean not that I mind being pressed into that warm hard body. Suddenly I am very much aware that I can feel all of him and I do mean all.

I reach back with the only thing I can move, my left arm, wanting to tab him, but of course I manage to grab his ass. Oh lord that really is a perfect ass and I might not be able to stop myself from getting a tiny feel.

Tom makes a small humming sound, pulling me closer to him. His warm breath fanning over my neck and shoulder.

I pinch his ass rather hard and expects him to squeal or let go. But he just makes a purring sound and pulls his leg tighter around mine.

"Tom for God's sake, you were supposed to let me go". I start feeling warm here. Both physical but also from the contact. His hand on my breast, his erection pressed against my backside. The feeling of his sculpted body against mine.

And Tom is most definitely awake now, his hand slowly kneading my breast, his mouth leaving warm open mouthed kisses on my neck. His voice a hoarse whisper. "Well morning my beautiful".

I know I should probably tell him no, tell him to wait. But I let myself get swept away by the feeling and emotions. Pressing back against him, my hand massaging that sexy ass.

Then I am on my back, Tom hovering over me, looking so damn sexy it takes my breath away and he kisses he heatedly. It is all lips and tongue, groping hands, heated moans and soon we are finally warm skin against warm skin.

Tom works his way down my body with kisses and heated licks, the he spread my legs slowly with his warm, strong hands and gently nibble on the soft interior of my thighs, licking and kissing his way to my wet pussy.

He flicks his tongue over my clitoris in swift kitten licks, pausing to suck and kiss, skilfully swirling his tongue over my slick labia, he definitely has a talented mouth on him.

Soon I am knotting my fingers in his sweat-curled hair, cheeks flushed as I approached my orgasm. "Oh, God. Oh God, Shit Tom, that feels amazing". I gasp out as it rock through me, my eyes fluttering shut with the force of it. 

When my eyes slowly open again, Tom is watching me. An expression on his face I have never seen before, almost like he is having an religious experience. "You are so incredibly beautiful and sexy".

"Well then we have something in common". I say, reaching out to place my hand on his cheek.

He leans down to kiss me, my hand reaching down to grab his hard cock, slowly massaging it. Oh he definitely don't lack anything there either.

He whispers against my cheek. "Uhm are you.. covered ?"

"No worries, I am on the pill". I whisper back and let go of him. His hand gliding down my thigh to my knee, hooking my leg up on his hip and he slowly slide inside me, making me moan with desire.

My hands are roaming over that marble chest and the strong shoulder, as he slowly rolls his hips on me. It feels so intense, so intimate. And he keeps whispering sweet nothing and heated words in my ear.

I wind my legs around his body and lift my head to kiss over his chest, flickering my tongue over his nipples, hearing him gasp and moan in the most sexy way.

When I lift my head, he leans down to kiss me deeply, we are as close as it is humanly possible, moving as one and I literally feel like we are melting together, mind, body and soul in these moments. Nothing else exist but us.

Honestly I have never felt anything like this before and it isn't the physical part. I mean that part is good, actually that part is amazing. But the connection, it is like our hearts are melting together, leaving a permanent impact on one another.

His tempo ups a little, his forehead resting against mine and all the build up tension erupts, it is a mindblowing orgasm, but it is so much more, and I can't hold back the tears, feeling so very vulnerable and overwhelmed by feelings.

Tom gently pulls me into him, his fingers caressing my back, leaving kisses on my hair, gently shushing me. He don't need to ask why, he can feel it too. And we just lay like that, none of us wanting to break the connection.