When the earth starts shaking

?

*Lucas*
I am sitting with Liam in the sand, digging and building. Evelyn has gone to get a bottle of water and the others are out on the different slides. Suddenly the earth starts moving and I grab Liam. Shielding him with my body. Luckily there isn't really anything that can fall on us.

He starts crying because of the many sounds of people screaming and crying and things falling down. And I breath a sigh of relief, when the earth stops moving.

Then I hear a piercing scream. "My kids, my kids". Turning to see two little kids getting swallowed by the sand. The earth below must have been turned liquid by the shaking or something.

I put down Liam and run over, throwing myself down on my stomach, getting a hold on the smallest kid, a boy about the age of Liam. Quickly getting him pulled out. But the girl is gone.

The mother is hugging her little boy, crying and screaming for her girl. I have to do something, so I dig with all I got. Getting more and more desperate. Then finally I find a leg, and I start pulling. Finally getting her out.

Looking her over I realise that she isn't breathing, oh God she is no more than 4 years old and the mother is sobbing. "Help her, please help my little girl".

"I'll do my best". I quickly start on cpr, happy that I took a class when Liam was born, just to be prepared if he should ever need it.

It is the longest minute of my life, fearing the little girl is beyond my help. Then her eyes flutter open and she starts screaming.

A man comes running. He turns out to be the father and he takes the girl. Thanking me over and over, after the women tells him what happened. I just shake my head. "It was nothing really. But you better get them to the paramedics just to be sure".

The woman kisses my cheek, thanking me again and the are off. I go pick up Liam, holding him a little closer. "Come on little man, let's go find mommy".

*Evelyn*
I am on my way out from the shop, with a bottle of water in my hand and suddenly everything start shaking. People are screaming and running.

Thinking of Lucas and Liam, I am happy that they are sitting on the beach. Not really anything that can fall on them there.

Just as I am on my way out, a bookcase tips over, falling on top of me, pinning me to the floor. It hurts like hell in my chest and I can't move. I can hear the whole building creak and rumble. But no one is helping me, everyone is just trying to get out, running past me.

A young kid, probably 13 years old, stop, and try to help me. But he isn't strong enough, and when the roof starts threatening to collapse, he looks at me. "Sorry". Then he runs too.

*Zaina*
I stand on the ground, watching Zac and Ian go up on one of the big water slides. It is a little wild for me, so I decided to stay on the ground.

So far it has been a great day. Everyone seems to get along splendidly and everyone seems to have great fun. The guys have even mostly been left alone. Only a few has been bold enough to ask for a picture or autograph.

I have been watching some kids play, keeping an eye on the guys, so I am ready when they reach the top. They will both be disappointed if I don't see them go down the slide. They are such big babies at times both of them. They have been laughing and goofing around while waiting in line and I got a feeling my brother and my boyfriend are starting some kind of bromance here.

Zac leans over the railing, waving at me and I smile and wave back. This means he is up next and in a short while he will come flying down one of the slides.

Suddenly everything starts shaking violently as an earthquake hits and I scream as I watch big parts of the slides break of, falling to the ground.