Big muscles and sounding kinky

*Zaina*
"Okay Jala, I admit it.. I am so fucking jealous at you girl". Avery says grinning as soon as Zac is out the door. "Not only is he handsome and man .. that body, oh wow. But he is sweet as a ripe peach and he clearly adores you".

I kind of feel like breaking out in song and dance. "He really is perfect.. Right ? Honestly I am almost waiting for him to reveal some big dark secret... I mean no one is that perfect".

"Well he does steal bacon, that is a pretty bad offence if you ask me". Avery say grinning. "Soo as it is you I am guessing that you have only been kissing this far".

I can't help giggling. "Yeah.. he does steal bacon, not sure I can cope with that... And yeah we have only kissed and well touched a bit... We've only been on two dates".

"Is he a good kisser ? Oh I bet he is.. uh and he has like huge hands and feet.. I bet he has a huge...".

"AVERY !" I cut her of, shaking my head at her. "You are so not going to finish that sentence, for god's sake it's like 9pm.. way to early for that".

She throws her head back laughing. "Oh don't be such a prude Jala... I mean even you can't wait much longer to get your hands on that glorious body".

"He really has an amazing body right ? Oh and by the way he is an amazing kisser, like my toes curl and my head spin every time". I say with a grin... Honestly I would like to see more of that body.

"Oh you are so going to give in soon and then you are going to tell me every sordid little detail". She say, wiggling her eyebrows.

I roll my eyes at her. "Oh no..I am so not gonna tell you anything you pervert". I start collecting the plates.

"Sure you are, but right now I need to get to work. See you and have fun with your super hunk tonight". She say, getting up. Waving sweetly at me before she skips out the restaurant.

*Zac*
I make my way to the gym first. Not that I really enjoy it that much, but well I kind like being in shape... I feel healthier and stronger and being focused on staying in shape, it helps me not to slip back to my old ways.

Thinking about Zaina as I go through my routines makes it all seem much easier. And I feel a new spring in my step as I walk out of the gym one and a half hour later. I go to some shops, getting a few things and the I start getting my pick up ready. Smiling to myself as I work. Hoping that she will like this date too.

When it is time to pick her up I am singing the whole way in the car, feeling much better than in a long time, almost jogging up the walk to her small house.

"Hi Zac". She opens the door wearing a red plaid shirt, denim shorts and cowboy boots. Her hair braided over one shoulder.

I smile at her, she looks absolutely delectable, especially the way the shirt is hugging her curves and the buttons straines a bit over her chest. "Don't you look wonderful darling. So ready for a surprise ?"

"Oh I sure am". She says with a big grin, stretching up to kiss me softly. But seconds later I have her in my arms, kissing her silly and losing my breath.

I break the kiss, totally out of breath, taking her hand in mine. "Come on darling, we better get going or the whole time plan will go bonkers".

"I can't wait to see what you have planned". She says smiling and climb into my car as I hold the door open for her.

We drive out of town and down a dirt road. After a while she looks at me grinning. "Well if I didn't trust you this much I might starting to get scared right about now".

"I am happy you thrust me". I say turning up the private drive to my piece of land and the trailer. Stopping the car. "Well this is my place, I kind of wanted to show you".

"It is wonderful Zac.. I can see why you bought it. Definitely potential". She says looking around and I smile happily.

I take her hand leading her to a small table with two chairs. "Sit here darling, and I'll just go get the food".

Quickly fixing the food, I bring it back to the table with a couple of cold beers. She looks at the platters. "Pulled pork sliders with coleslaw and cold beers.. what could be more perfect for a warm Texas evening ?"

"I hoped you would say something like that". I say sitting down, feeling relieved. I mean she is a chef and everything and it isn't exactly gourmet food.

She grabs a slider and bite into it, letting out a low throaty moan that almost does me in. "Ohh this is good Zac. Did you marinade this yourself ?"

"Yeah I actually did. I found a recipe and well personalised it a bit. It has marinating all night and on the grill since this morning". I say, feeling my heart swell with pride.. especially since this is probably my first time kinda cooking something eatable.

She smile at me, catching a drop of barbecue sauce with her finger, licking it of. "It is really good Zac.. you are just full of surprises aren't you ?

"I hope so, as long as it is in the good way". We dig into the sliders, and I start telling her about my ideas for the house and grounds.

Soon we are deeply involved in imagining every little detail. How everything should look, were everything should be. And as the most natural thing in the world we are both using we instead of me and you. And I realise that I really like hearing that.

I get up, cleaning the table and then coming back, offering her my hand. "Your chariot awaits my lady, we have places to be and things to see".

"And I am guessing that you are not telling me what it is right ?" She says, taking my hand and getting up from the chair.

Pulling her with me to my pick-up truck, I shake my head. "Nope but you can get a hint.. you and me, this truck, soft bedding and a public place".

"Ohh that sounds just a bit kinky Zac". She say raising an eyebrow, but I just wink at her and open the door to her.