Gummi bears

*Zaina*
"The drive-in.. we are going to the drive-in ?" I look at him, as he pulls up to the ticket window. Well that explains everything he said except from the soft bedding part.

He buy the tickets, and smile at me. "Yeah, we are... I hope that it's okay with you". He says driving up front. There isn't many people here yet.

"It's more than okay". I tell him, I always loved the drive in. But suddenly he swings the big truck around, parking with the back to the screen. "Uhh Zac, the screen is behind us".

"I know darling". He hands me his wallet. "Would you mind going to get us some snacks ? Then you will see when you get back".

I look at him suspiciously. "Oh we are getting all mysterious here Mr Levi, intriguing I must say. Okay then, I will go get us snacks for our survival".

Going up to stack up on snacks, I realised that I forgot to ask what he likes, so I take a chance and buy what I like the most, hoping he likes it too. Then I hurry back to see what it is he has planned for us. When I see the truck, now without the tarpaulin covering the back, I stop in my track. "This is awesome Zac".

"You like it ?" He looks at me, face lightening up in a big smile and his eyes twinkling. He has actually filled the whole bed of the car with mattresses, blankets and pillows, looking like the most luxurious bed.

Oh my mother would so not approve, but honestly I don't really care. I walk over putting the snacks up on the bed of the car. Taking hold of the side, and jumping up. "I don't like it, I love it.. this is how movies has to be watched".

"I couldn't agree more". He jumps up in the back of the car too, grabbing the candy. "So let's see what you got us".

"Yeah.. I forgot to ask what you wanted, so I just got what I like to eat at the cinema". I say biting my lip, looking at him.

He just smiles, and reaches out to trail a finger down my cheek. "And you know what, those happen to be the same things I like. And no I am not just saying that, they actually are, so another thing we have in common".

"Yeah.. lets see if we agree on movies too, what are we watching ?" I am expecting either some total chick flick or old romance if he is trying to suck up or some mindless action if he is going with what he wants to see.

He makes a sweet face, like he is wondering if he made the right choice here. "Well they had a couple of options, but I went with 'Hitch'. Romantic enough for a date but still funny".

"Points for that choice, both funny and sweet, the perfect combination". I tell him, as truth is. I mean I want us both to enjoy the movie.

I lay back in the soft pillows, clapping beside me, and Zac throws himself down with a sigh. "This is not half bad actually".

*Zac*
"Definitely the red and the yellow ones". I say, Zaina had asked which colours of gummi bears I preferred, as she had just opened a pack.

She smiles, and pick up a red one, holding it to my lips, and I gently tage it from her fingers. "Perfect, because I only like the green and white once".

"How can you only like the green and white ones ? I mean they all taste pretty much the same". I ask her, picking up a green one, feeding it to her.

She shakes her head furiously. "No they don't and you know it. If they did you wouldn't have favorite colours. The red I only eat if I have a hangover, they are good for that".

"The red one is good for hangovers ? Might be why I prefer them then". I say chuckling. "You really are something else.

She picks up another red one, looking at it, before holding it up, but pulling it away when I try to take it with my lips. "Yup, hangovers and seasickness".

"Give it here". I try getting it again, but she pulls it away and hold it over her head, sending me a teasing smirk. So I grab her hand, putting her fingers into my mouth, using my tongue to snack the bear, hearing her whimper lowly.

I lie back in the pillows, holding out my arm for her to lie in it. "Come here, the movie is starting, so what about we snuggle up and watch it ?"

"Sounds like a great idea". She lay down her head on my shoulder, her arm draped over me and her leg entwined with mine, and I fold my arm around her. Oh yes this is life.

I adore the way she laughs at the funny things, it is such a sweet happy sound. And I love the way her fingers slowly move around on my stomach and chest, like they are searching for something. I also enjoy the way her legs is wrapped over mine to rest between my legs.

She has placed the bag of gummy bears on my stomach, and we are feeding each other with them. She pull out the last bear, and it is red. Then she looks up at me teasingly, and take the bear between her lips, lifting her face towards me.

Pulling her closer, I close my lips over the bear, making quick work of swallowing it, then kissing her, once again feeling like the world melts away, and it is just her and me floating in the universe. It is amazing that every kiss feels like this.

She has slid up to lay on top of me, her legs between mine, her soft breast pressed against me. My hands is on her cheeks, hers is lodged around my neck.

My hands slide down her body, one resting on her lower back, pressing her closer to me, the other making a daring trip down over her amble behind, coming to a rest on her heated skin just below her shorts.

Her hand, has moved to slide up under my shirt, nails running over my skin and I feel like I can't breath. I gently break the kiss. Panting slightly. "Oh wow. We better.. well take a break here. I mean we are in a public place".

"Yeah, you are right, totally forgot". She blow a strain of escaped hair out of her flushed face, her eyes shining at me, dilated to near black. Then she snuggle back into my arms, watching the movie.