Snuggling

*Zaina*
"Missed me just a little bit ?" Zac says grinning, peeling me of him. I had kind of wrapped myself totally around him, kissing him deeply as he picked me up from work.

I giggle, and reach up to caress his cheek. "Maybe just a tiny bit... Uhh by the way, I might have invited Avery to come watch movies with us tonight.. Is it okay ?"

"Cool, no problem at all". He says, smiling happily. Then he bite his lip. "I might have set us up on a double date tomorrow, with Avery and.. uh a friend of mine".

My eyes blow wide. "Seriously ? Actually me and Avery was just talking about this today, that you might have some cute friend she could go out with. So it's perfect".

"Perfect, I was a bit scared she would get angry with me". He say grinning, opening the car door for me and I climb in.

We drive towards my place, stopping at the supermarket to shop, and I watch Zac as he charmingly and graciously spends 5 minutes talking to the lady at the check-out, after she confesses to be a fan.

"You know you are amazing right ?" I ask him, leaning over to kiss him as we are back in the car. Is it weird that I find it sexy seeing him like that with his fans ?

He chuckles and rub his neck. "As long as you find me amazing I am more than happy". He say, and pulls me in for another kiss.

"Honestly I think this car will always make me just a tiny bit horny, reminding me of last night". I whisper into his ear, as I pull back from the kiss.

Zac starts the car, pulling out from the parking lot.. he is driving just a tad to fast. "So darling, how long have we got before Avery is coming over ?"

"About an hour". I say, placing my hand on his strong thigh. "So if we are a bit quick about it, we have time for a bit of.. heated snuggling before she arrives".

*Zac*
"Hi Avery, good to see you. Zaina is just taking a shower". I say, hugging her, as I open the door to her an hour later.

She send me a cheeky smile. "And you just showered too I see. Sure you two wouldn't rather be alone ?" She grins at me, as she walks past me.

"Hey we can behave in company you know, we are not animals". I answer as I close the door, following her into the living-room. I can't help smiling to myself, thinking about what we have been doing a short time ago.

The door open and Zaina walks in, wearing yoga pants and a hoodie, her hair hanging loose and damp down her back, looking more beautiful than ever. She smiles. "Hi Avery, have Zac told you the news yet ?"

"The news ? No.. you are not pregnant, nah to early.. so .. you are getting engaged.. hmm you better tell me". She looks rather curios at me.

I send her my sweetest smile. "Uhm I might have promised this friend of mine that you would go on a double date with us tomorrow".

"So you are pimping me out to your friends now". She says with a lopsided grin. "This friend of yours.. Is he anything like you ? And is he cute ?"

"Hmm in some ways he is a lot like me, and in some he is almost opposite". I say, not wanting to tell her who it is. "He is more book smart than me, and well I am a man, but I am not sure women would choose cute to describe him. But he is a sweetheart and really funny".

Avery rolls her eyes. "So a total dork is what you are saying right ? Zac I'm not sure. I mean I would really love to go on a date, but I can't handle any more men who are a waste of time".

"Come on Avery, he will be really sad if you don't come. I told him all about how pretty and sweet you are". I say. "And you would do me a huge favour.. please ?"

She turns to Zaina. "He is like almost impossible to say no to right ?" Then she turns back to me. "Okay then, but you are so going to owe me Levi".

"You are not going to regret". I tell her with a wink, quite sure she isn't. Now I just hope I am right about Tom going to like her too. But I have always been better at spotting the right woman for others, than for myself. Well until now.

*Zaina*
I am snuggled into Zac's side on the couch. He is propped into the corner, I got the short end and Avery is sitting down by the armrest of the long end. We are having a glass of wine and watching a funny movie.

Sighing contently I rest my head on his chest, snuggling closer, and he tightens his arm around me. He leans down to kiss the top of my head, whispering. "This is cosy".

"Yeah, very cosy". I say, looking up at him, and his lips catches mine, kissing me softly but passionated, making me totally breathless.

Avery clears her throat, and we both look at her. "Seriously, you two are extremely cute and all, but frustrated single woman present, soo keep the snuggling down".

"Sorry, didn't mean to make you uncomfortable". I tell her, trying to move a bit away from Zac, but he keeps me at his side.

"Don't move". He say softly and opens his free arm looking at Avery. "I still got a free arm, if you need a snuggle too".

We both look at him kind of funny, and he gets all flustered. "Oh shute, I didn't mean to.. that somehow sounded much less kinky in my head.. no kissing or touching.. I swear".

Avery looks at me and I nod, so she shrugs and slides down the couch into Zac's arm. He is very careful where he places his hand as he folds his arm around her and she snuggles closer, saying with a smirk. "This is actually kind of cosy".